nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the tip!
Unfortunately I keep getting the same error (missing game.ini)
I've read the mkxp threat and tried a lot of different things, but still no luck.
I don't even know if it's matter on OSX, but the only thing I can think is that it's Game.ini with a capital G.

khoamessi

May 5, 2021
i have read the walkthrough somewhere on the internet that on day 10 i need to talk to quizz guy but i can't find him anywhere or i can't talk to him. I do not know Untitled.png

triz123

Sep 30, 2020
can anybody send card list i am missing one card. and dont know which one.
I think i am missing ester card how to get that. if u can tell where to find it.

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

CheekyThunderThighs

Sep 10, 2017
i have read the walkthrough somewhere on the internet that on day 10 i need to talk to quizz guy but i can't find him anywhere or i can't talk to him. I do not know View attachment 1180950
There's a guy to the left of you off screen, just walk over there and he'll give you a five question quiz and for every question you get right you get a lockpick. You can also throw your save into an rpgmaker save editor to add more lockpicks, I believe it's item 8 iirc.

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
I please to ask Question? I am watched third DVD Chapter with Monkey and it "put some Thing in mouth"... this is not for me. Can I use a Means to not see Scene with Poop and Faeces? I see a Remake have been created Slice of Venture Origins..

1- Do that Game have the identical Story to this?
2- If here is no Means to avoid all Scats in this, does Origins allow avoiding Scats?

Thank you.

blahblah050

Feb 14, 2020
Is there a way to make funding/donation to ark thompson personally (with paypal)? For those with alternative; I cannot purchase his games from his sites (locational and banking restrictions/ also paypal isn't a payment option provided) and his patreon is nowhere to be found. And something tells me he doesn't accept cryptocurrencies.

Dec 9, 2017
I please to ask Question? I am watched third DVD Chapter with Monkey and it "put some Thing in mouth"... this is not for me. Can I use a Means to not see Scene with Poop and Faeces? I see a Remake have been created Slice of Venture Origins..

1- Do that Game have the identical Story to this?
2- If here is no Means to avoid all Scats in this, does Origins allow avoiding Scats?

Thank you.
If you finished watching the scene you would have found out that it wasn't poop that the monkey put into Eri's mouth. I'm not going to spoil it but I can understand that this game isn't for everyone.

Dec 9, 2017
Can anybody help me with the lockpick minigame (if you want to call it that)? I cannot successfully pick a lock, no matter what I do the lockpick breaks. The game won't let me read the guide to picking locks and there wasn't a tutorial or anything that I saw in the game it just kind of threw me into it. Looking at the walkthrough it looks like I'm going to need to pick a lot of locks later at the hotel and if I can't even pick the lock on the chest in the cellar then I might as well give up now.

nagyond

Jul 26, 2017
Can anybody help me with the lockpick minigame (if you want to call it that)? I cannot successfully pick a lock, no matter what I do the lockpick breaks. The game won't let me read the guide to picking locks and there wasn't a tutorial or anything that I saw in the game it just kind of threw me into it. Looking at the walkthrough it looks like I'm going to need to pick a lot of locks later at the hotel and if I can't even pick the lock on the chest in the cellar then I might as well give up now.
There's no real strategy, just save, try and reload until you succeed.

Dec 9, 2017
There's no real strategy, just save, try and reload until you succeed.
I was afraid of that. That's what I was doing but when I got up to like 30 tries I figured I was doing something wrong. I could get the key to turn about halfway and then the pick would always break. I'll just keep at it I guess.

Chu'lain

Jul 2, 2020
Yep, i'm a numpty, thanks for pointing that out.

Still hate sliding puzzles but it's at least bearable.

That was my only problem with it. I know some folk love puzzles and I think some of them are fun i've just had this thing with sliding puzzles since I was a sprog, they hate me and I hate them back.
how to slide that piece at android?

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes