Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
There's a trial version on the blog linked in the first page, also a quick TL on ulmf
Yeah, can’t wait but need to have patience even if how long it will take...

It should be fine here too since first one already has a Loli

Edit: Just realized this doesn’t have a loli tag.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
Blog update is interesting, says he he might finish debugging and balancing the sequel in March

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I have downloaded it several times and files are missing, only the sound file appears but the image file is missing, etc. anyone have the same problem? at the begining appear a message that the rgss202.j or e .dll is missing so i have to download it but then appear that the some files are missing graphics/system/window

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I have downloaded it several times and files are missing, only the sound file appears but the image file is missing, etc. anyone have the same problem? at the begining appear a message that the rgss202.j or e .dll is missing so i have to download it but then appear that the some files are missing graphics/system/window
you need RPG Maker VX you can download from here

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
i already have the rpg makervx rtp, ace and rtp 100
it sounds weird I still keep of rpg maker vx RTP I tried it on my laptop I getting that error message without RTP after installing it the game runs just fine I tried this version and older one v.1.04
try to remove them all and install that one I provided
if it does not work I do not know maybe some software issue on your system that interfering

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes