Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Is there a missing scene? There is No Futa Tag for the game but, there is a Shower scene with Hima where Hima has Breasts yet rubs her Penis between Viv's legs? There are many choices in the Shower scene and I have Not gotten the Futa scene but, the pictures for it are in the Shower folder?

Was the Futa scene removed from the Game?

Tina Yeung

Oct 13, 2016
Never heard of this game and gave it a shot. It is so much better than I thought it'd be, and I can't wait for more!

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Dev
Is there a missing scene? There is No Futa Tag for the game but, there is a Shower scene with Hima where Hima has Breasts yet rubs her Penis between Viv's legs? There are many choices in the Shower scene and I have Not gotten the Futa scene but, the pictures for it are in the Shower folder?

Was the Futa scene removed from the Game?
The scene should still be there. Double check your choices from the first moment you meet Hima. If it still doesn't work or the scene is missing, it could be a bug of some sort since the files are still there for it.

As for the missing tag, Hima is a female hyena, and female hyenas have a pseudo-penis that can be used like a real penis, and that everyone ends up depicting as a regular penis. It's been a while since I played the game, but I don't remember Hima having balls, so most likely it is a pseudo-penis, which would mean Hima doesn't fall under the "girl with a dick" that a term like "futa" would refer to.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The scene should still be there. Double check your choices from the first moment you meet Hima. If it still doesn't work or the scene is missing, it could be a bug of some sort since the files are still there for it.

As for the missing tag, Hima is a female hyena, and female hyenas have a pseudo-penis that can be used like a real penis, and that everyone ends up depicting as a regular penis. It's been a while since I played the game, but I don't remember Hima having balls, so most likely it is a pseudo-penis, which would mean Hima doesn't fall under the "girl with a dick" that a term like "futa" would refer to.
its been a long time since ive played, but there doesnt seem to have been many updates, does Hima actually use her dick on Viv? I recall the hyena girl was the only reason I tried this game and there doesnt seem to be much content with her

• Thinking Face

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017

Ok there are a lot of choices in the Shower scene 3 choices then 4 choices and so on. I even got the Pink colored choice. I played all the choices and still no Sex scene?

I think I played all the different choices with Hima from the start but, no luck.

I really need the Dev to says if the Sex scene in the Shower is still in the game because there are just too many choices to play.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
its been a long time since ive played, but there doesnt seem to have been many updates, does Hima actually use her dick on Viv? I recall the hyena girl was the only reason I tried this game and there doesnt seem to be much content with her
Yeah, she doesn't have that much content with her, not yet. She does use her dick though, but the main scene where she does (the shower scene) seems to be bugged and isn't appearing in the game. There might be something with her depending on your choices when going to the wrestling match with your coworker in the coffee truck, but I haven't played that far in

Ok there are a lot of choices in the Shower scene 3 choices then 4 choices and so on. I even got the Pink colored choice. I played all the choices and still no Sex scene?

I think I played all the different choices with Hima from the start but, no luck.

I really need the Dev to says if the Sex scene in the Shower is still in the game because there are just too many choices to play.
If it's not the Pink colored choice, it might be a submissive one that uses a different stat? I never had problems getting the scene, so I'm not exactly sure what might cause it to appear. If it being a different stat related option isn't the problem, then it seems to be a bug

However, to anyone else reading, the scene in question could also have been temporarily disabled for whatever reason: redoing the art, rewriting the scene, etc. It does seem the dev does look through these forums sometimes, so hopefully they see this, but otherwise best thing to do would be to let them know directly with a bug report or sending them a message about it

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, she doesn't have that much content with her, not yet. She does use her dick though, but the main scene where she does (the shower scene) seems to be bugged and isn't appearing in the game. There might be something with her depending on your choices when going to the wrestling match with your coworker in the coffee truck, but I haven't played that far in

If it's not the Pink colored choice, it might be a submissive one that uses a different stat? I never had problems getting the scene, so I'm not exactly sure what might cause it to appear. If it being a different stat related option isn't the problem, then it seems to be a bug

However, to anyone else reading, the scene in question could also have been temporarily disabled for whatever reason: redoing the art, rewriting the scene, etc. It does seem the dev does look through these forums sometimes, so hopefully they see this, but otherwise best thing to do would be to let them know directly with a bug report or sending them a message about it
I check the Twitter (X) page and it has 1 message from May 1 but, before that was Dec 31 2023. Do you have access to the Patreon or Subscribestar page? Could you please post a message about the Shower bug?

Thanks

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021

I got it right before.
I helped her going in her apartment and let me search if I had something on me. Then I tried just to be slutty during the day and I got it

You mean the scene where you can thigh job her or "handjob" right?

She ll automatically go into the shower scene , if you see her and you have the choice to leave you are doing it wrong

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I got it right before.
I helped her going in her apartment and let me search if I had something on me. Then I tried just to be slutty during the day and I got it

She ll automatically go into the shower scene , if you see her and you have the choice to leave you are doing it wrong
So, you help her get into her apartment Not let her sleep in your apartment? Any more info would be a great help ;)

Reactions: ArtyomW0lf

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I got it right before.

Yeah, the thighjob scene is the one

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
So, you help her get into her apartment Not let her sleep in your apartment? Any more info would be a great help ;)
When I got it in the past, it was after I let her sleep in Viv's apartment. It's been a few months since I last actually played through it, and on my second attempt I helped Hima get into her apartment and didn't get the thighjob scene in the shower on that run, so that's my best guess

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021
Mock
Talk coffee
Why I need assistance
Ignore him
Look the photo
Closer look
No in the morning..
Azzi
Pretty
Look
Yes I can hear you
Not so fast
Help her so you have to go down
I Ve had a though day
Turn off
Turn off
Breakfast
Call the boss
Call again
Insolence choice
Hold on memories
Ignore him
Friendly paw shake
Only if I see potential
Slutty choice
Pinch him
Help him
Make the coffee
Put money cashier
The 200 customers choice
DO NOT offert draw
Flirt with scoop
All good
Tomorrow
Slutty choice, spending time with you
Yes I want
Don't worry I'm fine
Tease hima

And you are done

Here the choice by choice I've done

Ofc some choice I highly doubt they change something
Like taking money now or tomorrow
Or the coffee or small talk
But follow this 1by1 if you find hard to see that scene
I guess you have to be slutty by the train, font control your dreams and watch the photo closely and be searched on her apartment
Let me know, I hope all the choice I've done are clear, didn't want to write all the sentence down so it's just a summary of the choice

ArtyomW0lf

Mar 4, 2021
When I got it in the past, it was after I let her sleep in Viv's apartment. It's been a few months since I last actually played through it, and on my second attempt I helped Hima get into her apartment and didn't get the thighjob scene in the shower on that run, so that's my best guess
I post the solution, go check what choice you did differently other than let her sleep with you, and try change that.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know what stat each of the Colored texts represent? In my new game I am now seeing Blue as well as Pink text but, I don't know what the colors effect?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone know what stat each of the Colored texts represent? In my new game I am now seeing Blue as well as Pink text but, I don't know what the colors effect?
Pink is the corruption stat, I know that for sure. Red, if I'm remembering the color right, is I think related to the domination stat. Blue I think might be the manners stat.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Pink is the corruption stat, I know that for sure. Red, if I'm remembering the color right, is I think related to the domination stat. Blue I think might be the manners stat.

Ok I did some testing Red choices sometimes Raise Domination sometimes a lot other times Not at all. Pink is Corruption and Blue Choice dropped Domination 5 points.

The Green choice is confusing in the Cafe the choice "Make six double espressos with lots of sugar" raised Manners but, why? They asked for 2 Large Cups of Coffee. Does high Manners make you ill mannered?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Ok I did some testing Red choices sometimes Raise Domination sometimes a lot other times Not at all. Pink is Corruption and Blue Choice dropped Domination 5 points.

The Green choice is confusing in the Cafe the choice "Make six double espressos with lots of sugar" raised Manners but, why? They asked for 2 Large Cups of Coffee. Does high Manners make you ill mannered?
The times that Red doesn't raise the domination stat might mean it's a choice that was made available because of your current stat. Blue choices seem to be submissive, or in other words a minus to the domination stat, and might have the same thing of special choices being available if your domination stat is low enough.

The Green choice of making six double espressos in the cafe raising manners might be related to the dialogue just before. If I remember right, Viv explains that the cafe doesn't do large cups of coffee, but she can make more smaller coffees to make up for the two large cups. Because of that, I think that choosing to serve them is why the manners stat went up, when choosing any other option would either have no effect or would be related to a different stat.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes