Unity Abandoned Viva Project [v0.1.0] [sgthale]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
will it work on oculus go yes or no p.s I know its not a sex game but I have been looking for this game

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
No sexual content ? You can delete your shit of this site (if i want something like that i take Vrchat, there is also "anime character" skin and behind they are real people with the possiblity to "play with" or just be friends with")

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
So...it's kinda an elaborate head pat simulator?

Or...Anyone remembers that game with tiny girls in the box or shoe box house?
They grew out of fruits or something and you had to take care of
'em like a tamagochi. Feed, pet and stuff.

jemand69

Mar 7, 2018
Start a new H Project. Call it by the copyrighted underage female character you use.
Realize your country might not be cool with you shitting over copyright. -> Viva Project.
Realize that might not be enough -> TOTALLY NON PROFIT!
Realize your country might not be cool with virtual loli. -> no sexual content.
Realize your patreon is literally just people expecting H sooner or later. -> ??? -> profit

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
You'd be surprised to know how many games here have tag "No sexual content".
It's my understanding that the vast majority of those cases are pre-alpha-proof-of-concept releases, and the others are mostly jokes permitted to exist because whimsy and mirth.
Why does everyone care about the age of a fictional character?
Because telling the player that the thirty-something-looking character is actually a literal ch*ld being advanced in age somehow colors how they perceive that character. This isn't purely fantastical: there are real-life cases of anomalies in aging that create huge, moral quandaries.

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Also know as the 'Forever Alone Simulator.' Maybe I'm just too asocial to understand the appeal of a video game who's premise is 'Have an artificial friend' and that's all. Well I guess except for those who have as few friends as me, but don't have my utter lack of desire to deal with other people.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Artifical virtual pet more likely.

In the mid to late 90ies the Tamagotchis were a huge thing.
I would compare this "game" to those Tamagotchis.

Reactions: atur

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So how do you get her out of the bath? I've washed all of her hair that i can possibly reach using mouse and keyboard, but there seems to be no way to rinse her hair?

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
im gonna go out on a limb and say your deleted post was against some kind of forum rules, i havent seen said deleted post and i dont know what rule it would of broken

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
does calling it "anime" mean that it isn't pedophilia ?
wait, why was my post deleted?

I was pointing out that this could be interpreted as paedophilia content, which is against the rules (not that I read the rule but I fucking hope so) and it's MY post that gets deleted?

What's the issue with post? And how did it break the rules? Or is at least one of the mods a paedophile?

Oh if you a paedophile mod, not to speak of a paedophile community, be sure to let me know so I can get the fuck out of here and report this website to the relevant authorities.
Your post hasn't been deleted.
I have no clue what your whining about, if you don't like the game then don't play it simple as that.
It's just a simple game about a popular character Shinobu Oshino from the Monogatari series.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know how to say anything without sounding like a backseat mod, but all I can suggest is, if you think a game violates rules or ToS, report it to the mods. There is nothing to be gained from arguing for or against it in comments, no matter how valid.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I don't know how to say anything without sounding like a backseat mod, but all I can suggest is, if you think a game violates rules or ToS, report it to the mods. There is nothing to be gained from arguing for or against it in comments, no matter how valid.
you know what, I had a think about it, and you're right, I'm sorry for hijacking the thread, I won't post anymore here.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Having watched the video, i cannot help but question the veracity of the claim of no sexual content...

I would submit as a test, that you take an up-skirt photo of a young friend or relation, and then show it to others; or better yet the police, and explain to them the lack of sexual content in the act.

I suspect that there would be an immediate chorus of people seeking to re-educate one in the definition of 'sexual content'.
That particular part of the video is why I am downloading right now. I just have to see what all can be done to red face this little urchin. :p

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Litteraly requested a game without any sexual content got refused but things like this game can get into the site :unsure: (like the game tho very nice)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes