Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Everything is sexual in VR.
And boy does this look great, downloading now

Reactions: atur

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Looking at the game, somebody remember how similar game WITH sexual content is called? The one where you play mostly as the hand of some janitor in the office who have BDSM room at home with overcomplicated mouse+keyboard control?
I assume you're talking about XStoryPlayer, the story mode was so clunky, tedious, slow and boring, i bought the first version expecting them to keep working on it, it was a complete waste of money as it was at best an interesting concept that needed a ton of work.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
was exited until i noticed the no sexualy content tag, man i hate seeing that tag on so many games that have so much potential for sexual content (and especially since it's on this site (i know this site isn't just for sexual content but it's mostly for sexual conten)) i'll still give it a try though since it looks adorable as fuck

Reactions: atur

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
last post before it gets too outta hand but really bruh?
hahah ya know someone can easily make a fictional character of people banging your family and doing all kinds of stuff but it's okay it's fictional baby lol
i honestly wouldn't care if they did make a virtual/fictional version of my family to do all kinds of stuff to because that's not my real family is it, it isn't real

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
on the svs site, version 0.7.2 is out, but there are only those slow sites to download

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
downloaded the 4-part zip version from their patreon, extracted into one folder
but when i try to run it nothing happens, doesn't even open

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes