Unity Abandoned Viva Project [v0.1.0] [sgthale]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
downloaded the 4-part zip version from their patreon, extracted into one folder but...
With multiple part compressed files like that just extract the first one, it should automatically do the rest.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
So...it's kinda an elaborate head pat simulator?

Or...Anyone remembers that game with tiny girls in the box or shoe box house?
They grew out of fruits or something and you had to take care of
'em like a tamagochi. Feed, pet and stuff.
Hako hako was awesome, probably the last decent game from Illusion before they went all VN and now unoptimised Unity -__-' It was released after the haunting house game right?!

• Angry
Reactions: atur

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
is this game for oculus quest I hope so cuz that's the vr headset I have
It's not but you can stream it from your LAN wired PC with a sideloaded version of Virtual Desktop (you still have to buy the standard version in the Oculus Quest store for $19.99 for it to work) if your router is up for it (i.e a 5Ghz AC router or better), the fact that you don't need any wires at all is a huge plus.
While i haven't been playing this game it is pretty good with slower games, haven't tried it with an intense game yet but it seems pretty responsive, probably not as good as native Quest apps though.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Add Hachikuji too...
There are Illusion style character cards. if they were around at the same time though Shinobu would probably just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Damn Giphy and their random anime purge, it was a gif of Shinobu bullying Hachikuji...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes