Unity Abandoned Viva Project [v0.1.0] [sgthale]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
It's a little wonky, but if you go into the steamvr menu in game, you can change your bindings for the game. There are some user created ones iirc you can check out.
I can't change bindings on this game for some reason, anyone know another way to play this on a Quest 2?

Ravencrown

Jan 30, 2019
I can't change bindings on this game for some reason, anyone know another way to play this on a Quest 2?
I got my Quest 2 a week ago and tried it, i had to open it up with virtual desktop, I also needed steam VR and oculus app installed on the PC, once inside the game i had to use the keyboard to open de menu and select controller -> Change to VR and then use the Quest to open Steam VR menu (Left hand menu button) while the game is open, go to settings -> controller bindings -> active controller to custom -> chose another and select one of the ones alredy done.
After that it worked just fine.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: mannanaama

SilentAutoneja

Sep 5, 2021
If it is inappropriate content you wish for, the Viva Project version 0.75.3 has slight breasts, and nipples on each character, as well as characters created by cards, if you wish to see them, you can simply use a blank png file as a base for the swimsuit, use the closet, create swimsuit, and then make character wear it, however, though the characters have a bum, they do not have any holes on said bum.

Reactions: Mentos

RandomBoyLol

Jul 28, 2020
If it is inappropriate content you wish for, the Viva Project version 0.75.3 has slight breasts, and nipples on each character, as well as characters created by cards, if you wish to see them, you can simply use a blank png file as a base for the swimsuit, use the closet, create swimsuit, and then make character wear it, however, though the characters have a bum, they do not have any holes on said bum.
Couldn't do the thing of making transparent clothes. But found that in V0.8 looking through any kind of water will vanish the clothes. Sin título.png

RandomBoyLol

Jul 28, 2020
Also, bath time bubbles are lewd enough for some.

I guess this went from bath, to rape, to crime scene.
Sin título.png

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
There's a public 0.9 build on now, it's not feature complete compared to earlier versions but you can still mess around with it.

ShadowLad

May 28, 2021
Tutorials if anyone wants to make shit, pretty simple really...

It shares MMD model format stuff, so if you know how to do that then this should be a breeze

Also a collection of every Mod from Discord so far (Not a whole hell of alot atm)

You will probobly still need to watch the video above to understand how to install the mods but once you get a hang of it its not too bad

Also if you want to change the height of a Character because they all want to be 2 foot nothing, go into (\Content\Characters) and find the character you want to edit and open them in Notepad (I like notepad++), once in the file find ""height":" and edit the value to whatever you want.

In theory this could be a decent VR sandbox game, but its lacking in content

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes