Unity Abandoned Viva Project [v0.1.0] [sgthale]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

hako01

Feb 26, 2019
So...it's kinda an elaborate head pat simulator?

Or...Anyone remembers that game with tiny girls in the box or shoe box house?
They grew out of fruits or something and you had to take care of
'em like a tamagochi. Feed, pet and stuff.
I think that game is named , yes I know my name is hako01 but doesn't mean I named it after that game it's my actual name, but if it's not the game you were thinking of then I'm sorry I don't know what you meant.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Until there is sexual content, we cannot rule this as a violation of Rule 7. Until then, we wait to see what happens.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
What's with all the tinfoil-hat freaks hating on a 3D loli -no sex- game?

Read rule 7, like actually learn what it means, it may be way too complicated for you to understand it but at least try to do some reading comprehension before making up shit or expecting it to be enforced as your worthless self would think it should be enforced.

*Gets Shinobu another donut*

tenor.gif

Last edited:

jeopurry989

May 14, 2019
Scrolled through the comments to see if the game was worth downloading.
Yikess. :|
Y'all fuckers need marijuana.

That said, I'm down for some Tomogachi notalgia. Fuggit, I'll go pet me an alleged loli and feel 100% ok about doing so bc no sexual content. :D

site

Sep 9, 2017
A little disappointed we can't sex a 200 year old vampire but at least I can watch her pick up a photo I accidentally took of the ground, and then drop it, and then pick it up, and then drop it, and then pick it up, and then drop it, and then pick it up, and then drop it, and then pick it up, and then... where am I???

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
There will always be a controversy when a game is posted with a character or with characters that look or are under age sexual content or not. So lets give everyone there right to have an opinion and try and understand it may not be the same as ours. But then again the game could have (or should have) been like this .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
There will always be a controversy when a game is posted with a character or with characters that look or are under age sexual content or not. So lets give everyone there right to have an opinion and try and understand it may not be the same as ours. But then again the game could have (or should have) been like this .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everyone has the right to their opinion yes but they shouldn't be derailing this thread with their back and forth about lolis or whether this game should be here. All that bs should be taken to its own thread in offtopic or general discussion.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Everyone has the right to their opinion yes but they shouldn't be derailing this thread with their back and forth about lolis or whether this game should be here. All that bs should be taken to its own thread in offtopic or general discussion.
I totally agree with you on this Hones, totally.

Reactions: Hones

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

that's illusion soft's game: hako.

edit: shit, just saw that hako01 was faster than me xD.

Last edited:
May 1, 2017
This isnt an adult game. Washing someone's head and take photos is an adult theme? The model doenst even have genitalia, it's flatter than a barbie doll. This is a kids games. Doesn't fit the site theme.
oh, i meant for the general discussion not this game in specific, sorry if it could be misunderstood.
So in my opinion this game isn't fit for this site, it doesn't have anything an adult game should have.
In general i think adult games are games which appeal to the older audience because of either:
- sexual content
- mature themes (depression, violence, loss of loved onces, etc)
- gore
- scary themes

So to conclude, Cry of Fear (Horror Game) is an adult game like any Sakura game, but they are a different kind of adult game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Box Hako with HF english patch if you want it -

Reactions: Hentaiw/Senpai

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
Your rules are arbitrary and enforced at will on a subjective interpretive level by capricious moderators, anyway.

You posting that is kinda like Twitter or Facebook, telling us that "We take a strong stance against Hate Speech, however, not this time, because....reasons."
Its all authoritarian crap that is enforced at will on a "case-by-case basis" (like Jacqueline Hart would say), without a consistent objective standard applied evenly across the board.

The only time we see a fair and consistent enforcement of rules, is when bots/machines are doing the moderation, and even then, there are errors, especially since huge tech companies like Google are doing their very best to instill a bias into their algorithms, in order for the bots to be more human-like in their decision-making process.

Ah....humanity; we really are a degenerate, ignorant, stupid, arrogant species. We really are a disease.

Ryahn n statement makes perfect sense, if there is no sexual content, why should it be forbidden to have minors in a game?
And I played the game, there is no sexual content in this game.

My best description would be: Cute. Like you can call a small child cute, and not mean it in a sexual way, at all.

And bots only act the way they have been programmed. So if the case is in a grey area, the will most likely pick the wrong solution.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not to mention the fact its all free. There are some really great Non-sexual games.
Yes, and there are loads of sites for games with no SEXUAL CONTENT.
There are loads of sites for games with ADULT but not SEXUAL content.

And f95zone has established itself as a site for VERY naughty games. Put the other stuff somewhere else so this site can be as clean and steaming as possible.

racooncity

Jun 29, 2018
Having watched the video, i cannot help but question the veracity of the claim of no sexual content...

I would submit as a test, that you take an up-skirt photo of a young friend or relation, and then show it to others; or better yet the police, and explain to them the lack of sexual content in the act.

I suspect that there would be an immediate chorus of people seeking to re-educate one in the definition of 'sexual content'.
It was funny reading this when you have a slime loli in your signature doing hardcore penetration by riding a phallic object. But judged this game for sexual content for an upskirt panty shot that you can't even see that she rips up out of frustration for the lewd act. If you added the same scenario you mentioned with you taking a picture of a slime loli riding a shaft, took it to the police and asked them if it was ok since she's also fictional if it would also fly.... Hmmmm.... Hahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
It was funny reading this when you have a slime loli in your signature doing hardcore penetration by riding a phallic object. But judged this game for sexual content for an upskirt panty shot that you can't even see that she rips up out of frustration for the lewd act. If you added the same scenario you mentioned with you taking a picture of a slime loli riding a shaft, took it to the police and asked them if it was ok since she's also fictional if it would also fly.... Hmmmm.... Hahaha
But my sig is not tagged "no sexual content"... I'm just saying upskirt is without a doubt, a sexual fetish.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Looking at the game, somebody remember how similar game WITH sexual content is called? The one where you play mostly as the hand of some janitor in the office who have BDSM room at home with overcomplicated mouse+keyboard control?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes