4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

anothersteam01

Aug 1, 2022
View attachment 3205186 is this it? there's a file named savedata.json in data>save folder - 1st edit: updated the file again

stage 14 is marked with 2 hearts which one is not shaded white yet I already found 2 H scenes
stage 15 - found 1 unshaded just now, lost to dogs that is already unlocked at earlier stages but shows different H scene. there's no heart mark on stage select before I attempted this which makes it confusing on how many I'm actually missing

hard to check what im missing without gallery hmm

Last edited:

apple2016

Dec 23, 2018
wtf I'm stuck on stage 6. They create the 2nd shield then nothing...

EDIT: NVM had to repeat the same damn scene like 5 times but managed to get through
That's the scene where they throw the bomb, right? The bomb she throws has two types of orbit, and hitting back the higher altitude one is supposed to make it impossible to progress. Try to hit back the bomb with a lower trajectory.
It's kind of like debugging rather than playing.

optionsfail

Jan 26, 2018
Game is wonky, good bit of glitches, but damn those CG and animation make up for it. Sucks there isn't an easy gallery.

Careful with ctrl-skipping or else you may get stuck. And occasionally if you reset from checkpoint your HUD might disappear or you'll get a black screen. Jump attacks are overpowered so abuse it if having trouble.

Story is basically Vivi and friends head to this island to investigate the pretty aurora but gets separated suddenly. Once they reunite they find out the major port for the island has a gang harassing and kidnapping women so Vivi and friends decide to take them down. Why are they kidnapping villagers? Turns out the aurora are not just pretty lights but magic. Turns out descendants of the islands came from Witches and originally there were a whole bunch of them. Flash forward and one magic war later, the adult Witches sacrificed themselves to seal away the magic but their children can still use them. With the aurora, it activated Vivi's and other's latent powers and also affected the monsters around the island. Vivi and friends then team up with the women who can use magic to take down the gang leader and save the island woo~

All this came from auto-translate so I'm a little unsure on some stuff, like the story with the bandaged girl. The final boss was pretty neat.

Here is the save, place it in ヴィヴィと魔法の島_Data -> Save. This will have all the areas unlocked. If the gallery isn't unlocked type "Vivi" it'll unlock whats left. For animations you have to go into the stage and lose to see it.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
my face when alps
1703579079543.png

also speaking of which, is the game breaking bug the fact that you cannot fucking press up+b to enter the tunnel as the big guy cuz nothing fucking happens if you press up+b anywhere?

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
my face when alps
View attachment 3205467

also speaking of which, is the game breaking bug the fact that you cannot fucking press up+b to enter the tunnel as the big guy cuz nothing fucking happens if you press up+b anywhere?
I believe it was w + spacebar? Tbh, every bug in this game is actually passable, you just had to restart that stage a few times only.

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: derakino999

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
i cant figure out this Jump button does it have somekind of CD?somtimes i can jump as i wish other times she wont jump no matter how much i press the JUmp button. can anyone tell me how this works?

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I believe it was w + spacebar? Tbh, every bug in this game is actually passable, you just had to restart that stage a few times only.

also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea that, i see i'll try restarting

btw anyone know a way to decrease the stick sensivity or something?
my right stick has a little drift and when aiming it's like vivi is fucking drunk lmao

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
A bit disappointed ngl. The game is just fine, I'm just sad that xrabbit decided to replace some ingame animations with static cgs. The game is just fine though, REALLY buggy.

Jul 22, 2023
I have to say, the game is really nice, but the controls are a pain, especially the W jump key. It doesn't work all the time, you really need to hammer it several times and Vivi needs a running jump, if that even works. But CG and h animations are beautiful and have even voice over. Marvelous.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Whats pretty cool in detail is since, Alps escaped the Dangerous Forest (wow nice game reference...) She is technically still a virgin. So hence during the Live CG with Alps being kidnapped, she didnt even wear anything proper compared to the others.

She was literal the most clueless out of the friend group. No bra, easy unzip qnd literally wears the same childish undies. Talk about not learning her lesson.

Yes her hair grew longer, big deal. But what's the bigger deal, safety!

Come on girl! You solo survived a forest, can't you even come prepared and pack extra stuff?! Are you airheaded or just dumb.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Giant boss monkey seggs non-existent NOOOOOOOOOO

Aside from that, I managed to glitch the elemental girl fight by dying after she died.
It was funny how she just froze there for an easy clear.

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Is there any H on Stage 15 beside the men takes turn on Vivi?
Stage 15 is the only one without the heart grey out~

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes