4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Disscuism

May 13, 2022
Download the latest version of this game (version 1.05 I believe), then download .

Upon opening the .zip file of Reipatcher, there is an executable called SetupReipatcher.

Drag the SetupReipatcher into the game directory of the game (where the .exe of the game is) and then double-click the SetupReipatcher executable.

Once it is all set up, there should be a new executable with (Patch and Run) at the end of its name, run it and it should begin translating as you play.
okay, i try..

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
So not everything is on the game
I wonder if it's for the next game instead?

The Rabi(?) girl tentacle mini game - goblins
Also the mechanical enemies that were in the demo

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Download the latest version of this game (version 1.05 I believe), then download .

Upon opening the .zip file of Reipatcher, there is an executable called SetupReipatcher.

Drag the SetupReipatcher into the game directory of the game (where the .exe of the game is) and then double-click the SetupReipatcher executable.

Once it is all set up, there should be a new executable with (Patch and Run) at the end of its name, run it and it should begin translating as you play.
okay, i try..
Please, for the love of god, stop using Reipatcher. It overwrites and modifies basic unity game files, risking breaking the game.

Just use BepInEx (the x64 version for this game) and the XUnity.Auto.Translator plugin.
You can even drop the DumbRenderDemosaic plugin in it to remove the mosaic censorship in the animated scenes.

But please, le reipatcher die.

May 10, 2020
I tried to use BepInEx Mono with the Autotranslator beforehand but it didn't work. Is there a specific method to what you did for it to work?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I tried to use BepInEx Mono with the Autotranslator beforehand but it didn't work. Is there a specific method to what you did for it to work?
I can't seem to get the BepInEx and auto translator to work either. same for the uncensor.
Drop the bepinex x64 version into the game folder and launch it. Bepinex will create the confing folders.

Then drop te xunity autotranslator plugin in the plugin folder created by Bepinex.

Bepinex it's even easier to use than Reipatcher. Just a couple of copy/paste and you're done.

• Angry
Reactions: NukeUmbrella

yukinojokun

Jul 2, 2020
Drop the bepinex x64 version into the game folder and launch it. Bepinex will create the confing folders.

Then drop te xunity autotranslator plugin in the plugin folder created by Bepinex.

Bepinex it's even easier to use than Reipatcher. Just a couple of copy/paste and you're done.
Thank you for the help, I got it all working except the demosaic, but that's okay.

Reactions: beppemistero

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Since this whole 'W' thing is outrageous, not being able to use jump sucks -biiig time-, after some tinkering -nothing helped-, I actually tried with a controller - maybe all the people not complaining were on controllers, yes? ...and the same result, lol.

However, eureka! As here be the solution: just need to effing turn 'Current Format' to Japanese under regional format for you system (in the Region Settings), if you want to play the game without this truly annoying bug...
There must be some reason as to why, but it sure beats me... Quite maddening at any rate, lol! Still, there you have it... The jump works! Yay!! (and maybe possibly the sword attack as well, for those who had it bug out)

Also, NEVER use ReiPatcher, ONLY BepInEx!! You've been warned...

Last edited:

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
I can't figure out the controls to solve the alps puzzle where they stake down the plant she uses to escape.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Umm, I got the 1.05V game and it's not working. >:/
Runs the exe, sees the cursor change 2 busy then, nothing happens, opens task manager and game is NOT running. XwX

Sunlit Rosy

Apr 1, 2020
Out of curiosity, where could one check the changelog? Would you have to be subscribed to the creator on ci-en or something?
Also, very much appreciate these uploads! Arigatou.
There's one on dlsite although it's very brief. v1.06 seems to be just bug fixes.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes