4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It sucks that not all the CG scenes are animated, but the sprite sex is great if weren't for the censorship. Also, why does Alps not wear any bra or panties, or do none of them do? I don't see Vivi wearing any either. Alps is adorable as always though.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I don't understand how you can make a sidescroller for so long (and not as your first project on top of that) and have something as essential as JUMPING still completely bugged on release.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
what jump bug ?
if you refer to the first goblin with shield(the tutorial)
you actually need tap the jump on the goblin and get behind it

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
It sucks that not all the CG scenes are animated, but the sprite sex is great if weren't for the censorship. Also, why does Alps not wear any bra or panties, or do none of them do? I don't see Vivi wearing any either. Alps is adorable as always though.
Alps is the youngest in the group and probably the most clueless, so she doesn't wear any compared to the others, also shes a forest girl, so those thigns are probably not really important for someone who lives super rural.

Dooffee

Dec 4, 2018

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
what jump bug ?
if you refer to the first goblin with shield(the tutorial)
you actually need tap the jump on the goblin and get behind it
Just like some other people mentioned before, for me the jump on Vivi is completely broken. She won't jump unless you reset her animations with an attack and also while landing she will always start gliding on the floor like she is playing Skyrim and then fall down on her ass, which i assume would be fall stumble from heights if it worked properly. You also have to cancel her animation in the air to avoid that.

And before any fix suggestions, yes i am aware that some JP devs seem to not realize that computers displaying more than 60 FPS exist. I can assure you that this is not the problem and that it also happens locked at 60.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
how do I rate this game.

To be honest, its way better than the last game.
The fun aspect of shooting and slashing is fun, but it does get tedius in certain fights where shit is just too fast: you stupid Cow!

Elemental fight is easy,
Snek is easy but annoying acid rain.
Final boss fight: Verdict 3 phases? really...
In a game without any potions? what is this undertales? even undertales HAD consumables at least. :KEK:

Eitherway, most are telegraphs and easy to deal with...

The Hentai: is to be honest... both hot... and slightly dissapointing...

Most of the H-scenes animated doesn't feel complete and some feels like it got copy pastaed. The dark haired girl and silver haired Chocolate H-scene is probably the most complete amongst the bunch.

Vivi bad ends scene feels like its missing something or just feels incomplete...:KEK:

To be fair, the manga non-animation is not half-bad.
People just too spoiled at this point, its way better than CG of most RPG games that give's low grade messy art and no voices just squishing noises.

lol069069

Jan 10, 2018
All of them do, but Alps is the only one missing a bra as seen in the CGs. Funnily, in most of Vivi's animated sprites - her underwear is gone

Dragggg

Oct 12, 2018
Mega

merry christmas everyone, enjoy (y)
The link is dead but I've told myself no biggie since I'll just download the latest patch first before going on my merry search
Then I find out this was the full game but there's no english menu.

Went into the story and still no english?

So where exactly is the copy with the english (MTL) translation? Dooffee's post?

Pixeldrain
Workupload

May 10, 2020
The link is dead but I've told myself no biggie since I'll just download the latest patch first before going on my merry search

Then I find out this was the full game but there's no english menu.

Went into the story and still no english?

So where exactly is the copy with the english (MTL) translation? Dooffee's post?
Use , it works just fine on this game.

May 10, 2020
how to use this?
Download the latest version of this game (version 1.05 I believe), then download .

Upon opening the .zip file of Reipatcher, there is an executable called SetupReipatcher.

Drag the SetupReipatcher into the game directory of the game (where the .exe of the game is) and then double-click the SetupReipatcher executable.

Once it is all set up, there should be a new executable with (Patch and Run) at the end of its name, run it and it should begin translating as you play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sheerley
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes