4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
There's one on dlsite although it's very brief. v1.06 seems to be just bug fixes.
Yeah, saw that, but having 4 version update entries there while the game is already v1.06, doesn't exactly scream "helpful"...
Also, "some bugs fixed and adjustments made" isn't as informative as they might think. lol
Usually the author's ci-en page should have all that info, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time - I guess tweets...I mean xeets, maybe?
Oh well, no biggie, just glad somebody is nice and keeping us up-to-date.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Soo it uncensor the MC girl but not enemies?.

I'm holding off playing until someone post a link uncensored version of this game.

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
why the jump control is so bug? i cant jump properly and i will fall when i reach the floor after a jump

loos2

May 4, 2020
why the jump control is so bug? i cant jump properly and i will fall when i reach the floor after a jump
happens to me while using controller as well made some parts of the game frustrating due to need to pre plan for the trip thing

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
happens to me while using controller as well made some parts of the game frustrating due to need to pre plan for the trip thing
I guess using the search function for the thread (top-right) or going, like, an entire page back to check, is considered cringe now...
https://f95zone.to/threads/vivi-and-the-magic-island-nov-2022-build-x-rabbit.118994/post-12613009
Maybe we should make #-tagging replies so they could be even moore easily found, a rule?! Jk.
(...#oramI???)

fatitip362

Apr 2, 2020
Has anybody else been getting random crashes with this game or is it just me? Seems more common when using the gun and happens often enough to make the game very difficult to progress. Really weird.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
im confused... everyone talking about the gamer and here i am like a idiot stuck on the first stage, the link is a demo for me

Reactions: Zippix
May 15, 2021
I might be mistaken but isn´t the full Game out now?
im confused... everyone talking about the gamer and here i am like a idiot stuck on the first stage, the link is a demo for me
Sorry, should have clarified, my comment was vague.
By downloads, I meant the downloads being posted recently, scroll up on this page and you can see something along the lines of “1.07”, these are the full game download links, NOT the ones on the front page.
Both the front page download links and title is outdated, and will feature just a demo of the game.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

upshake

Jun 17, 2017
firefox detected a virus in the hexupload download on the first post, but not in the gofile download in the same post. can anyone else verify?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Sorry, should have clarified, my comment was vague.
By downloads, I meant the downloads being posted recently, scroll up on this page and you can see something along the lines of “1.07”, these are the full game download links, NOT the ones on the front page.
Both the front page download links and title is outdated, and will feature just a demo of the game.
Just for the record. I tried to report updates several times, but it was always rejected. Now it seems that someone has succeeded...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes