3.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Apr 4, 2018
How do you get this?
Finish the mist tower floors, sit in the hot springs and wait for ghost hands to touch one of the characters or yourself, can be at random, wait for one of them to react, they should run away, go towards the exit you'll see text boxes pop up exclaiming they've been taken. To open the hole in the bottom of the hot springs hit the triangle outside the hot springs.

Reactions: Levelution

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Apparently I'm just really bad at this game cuz none of the walk throughs seem to make any sense, I got red and blue paint and am trying to leave the sewer level and apparently there's a ghost girl and a demon somewhere I cant find? And a Yellow Spray on the previous level somewhere that I can only get by backtracking with the blue can from the sewers but the first thing the sewer level does is drop you down a pit you can't climb out of? I've been to every room I can find, killed the boss, haven't seen any enemies in 20+ minutes, and found the exit door but can't find the ghost fire thing to open it. Also apparently there's a white girl upgrade mechanic that the game just doesn't mention but apparently everyone else just has?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Apparently I'm just really bad at this game cuz none of the walk throughs seem to make any sense, I got red and blue paint and am trying to leave the sewer level and apparently there's a ghost girl and a demon somewhere I cant find? And a Yellow Spray on the previous level somewhere that I can only get by backtracking with the blue can from the sewers but the first thing the sewer level does is drop you down a pit you can't climb out of? I've been to every room I can find, killed the boss, haven't seen any enemies in 20+ minutes, and found the exit door but can't find the ghost fire thing to open it. Also apparently there's a white girl upgrade mechanic that the game just doesn't mention but apparently everyone else just has?
The Ghost Girl and Demon are located in a hidden area at Level 2 (revisited). Break a wall where the grabbing hands are located.

The White Girl mechanic (Bakaneko?) allows you to disappear and jump higher. If you are in disappear/stealth mode (down + trigger or spacebar), you can go through certain walls, which is taught during Level 3. Probably not told during the playthrough, but stealth mode allows you to jump higher and reach ledges you couldn't reach before (needed to reach a secret area in Level 2), and go through enemies (VERY helpful during the Tower runs).

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
The Ghost Girl and Demon are located in a hidden area at Level 2 (revisited). Break a wall where the grabbing hands are located.

The White Girl mechanic (Bakaneko?) allows you to disappear and jump higher. If you are in disappear/stealth mode (down + trigger or spacebar), you can go through certain walls, which is taught during Level 3. Probably not told during the playthrough, but stealth mode allows you to jump higher and reach ledges you couldn't reach before (needed to reach a secret area in Level 2), and go through enemies (VERY helpful during the Tower runs).
Where is the secret in level 2? I don't think I've tried to reach this yet(unless its the minigame). There are also sections with like an exit door, cut off by blocks. But you can't use special weapons to break cause you're stuck crouched. How do you get to those?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Where is the secret in level 2? I don't think I've tried to reach this yet(unless its the minigame). There are also sections with like an exit door, cut off by blocks. But you can't use special weapons to break cause you're stuck crouched. How do you get to those?
At the last parts of Level 2 (Revisited), there is this hidden wall on screenshot.

1726194122943.png

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
Hi there.

Would it be possible to have an updated version of the table for v0.3.1 please?
I was late to the party and can't find v0.3 anywhere as it's been replace everywhere by v0.3.1. and the v0.3.1 table that has been posted is minimalist and unreliable.

Sorry if it's a bothering request and thanks in advance.
No problem here is a table for v0.3.1 extended. This table won't work on v0.3.1 normal.

Next table will be for v0.3.3 extended when it becomes accessible and I find some time to make the table.

Contain all functions present from previous tables below, including 056 modifications.

Made new tables that work with v0.2.1 extended and v0.3 extended. Both contain all functions present from previous table.

EDIT 1: v1.6 of v0.3 extended = Fixed item pointers again.
Thanks for the Table and I modified it.
Now it's able to change the ATK Lv.

Edit 1:Just added something new.
Now we can change cloth.
View attachment 3890611

• Red Heart
Reactions: ano17

ano17

Jun 16, 2020
No problem here is a table for v0.3.1 extended. This table won't work on v0.3.1 normal.

Next table will be for v0.3.3 extended when it becomes accessible and I find some time to make the table.

Contain all functions present from previous tables below, including 056 modifications.
Thanks a lot for this.

I was beginning to go mad between my inability to set pointers properly, being unable to find some adresses i had no problem finding the previous session and the game giving me a black screen on the last floor of the tower after trying so hard to do it regularly ^^'.

Awesome work :)

Edit : Btw, i don't know if you noticed but the shoes that go along the Sakura outfit are different than the regular ones and have the value "2" instead of "1"

Edit 2 : I noticed that the Item slots and Weapon slots in the Tower differ from the ones in the story.
Speaking of the Tower, User "Joe Termin" posted a cheat mod on Page 30 of the thread that contains a "Tower Floor" cheat, you could get in touch with him if you're ever interested in adding that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknow_XY

JiangshiRimuru

May 31, 2020

OK, so I have never used Cheat Engine before, ever, and all of the guides I have searched for are not helping me at all to get this to work. I am running 0.3.1EXT

Edit: OK I figured it out last night and felt really stupid for not seeing it sooner, for anyone who is lost like I was the steps you take are

Open Vivid Dead
Open CE
Use the process list to set it to Vivid Dead
Open the cheat table
Use the value table under the "CHEATS" to change what you want

Last edited:

ShinyMcShinies

Jun 1, 2024
Oof, for some reason I thought the Tower of Mist autosaved and then deleted when you lost, got to a mirror-match like kunoichi boss and crashed the game from mashing too hard, lost everything including the outfit and MP upgrade I got in the minigames
:( . Def hoping some way to save midway through and continue later is in the cards eventually

UZone

Aug 29, 2019
I gotta congratulate Vivid Dead for making me use CheatEngine for the first time in my life lol. The funniest part is that even with that, the clunky controls, puzzles and map layout (with no actual MAP to look at) still make this game very challenging. There were also a few places in the Tower of Mist where I'm pretty sure I received 100+ damage in a single hit, resulting in a game over before CheatEngine was even able to reset my HP back to 100 :KEK:

If this developer seriously intends to release this on Steam with the current level of difficulty, the game is gonna get torn apart in the reviews there. In my playthrough it felt like I was traversing the developer's sadistic mind rather than traversing levels in a video game. Even the paltry "reward" at the top of the tower will require most players to browse forums on how to actually activate it after going through hell to reach it, jeez!

TLDR: The only other hentai game I can remember that even remotely approaches Vivid Dead's difficulty is Gorepete's "Sakyubasu No Tatakai II", and I'm pretty sure that one is still significantly easier to beat overall.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes