3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Anubis_Protector421

May 21, 2020
I tried to lay out a table from another program, but I couldn't, there is an address responsible for the animation of the yellow slug and kappa (I just can't figure out if this address was found or not) and at least wrote the approximate location of the address.
what yellow slug? i dont recall there being a slug enemy

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
for Vivid Dead 0.3.2

(should probably work for other versions too)

Features:
  • Automatic HP regeneration (adjustable)
  • increases Clothes damage
  • Level selector for Mist tower (press numpad + key to select, you still need to unlock Mist first)
  • Key bindings:
    • Numpad 4/5/6 to save current position on the map (it only works on current screen so not as useful as you'd think)
    • Numpad 1/2/3 to teleport to previously saved position in slot 4/5/6
    • Numpad 7 to come back to the last position before teleport (if you accidentally pressed 1/2/3)
    • Numpad 9 to increase HP

EDIT: it's an EXE file so will obviously trigger your antivirus, the file is safe, but you trust me at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: UZone and diIjgfa
Apr 28, 2021
Here's a trainer for Vivid Dead 0.3.2 (should probably work for other versions)

Mod Link

Features:
  • Much higher Clothes damage
  • Level selector for Mist tower (press numpad + key to select, you still need to unlock Mist first)
  • Key bindings:
    • Numpad 4/5/6 to save current position (it only works on current screen so not as useful as you'd think)
    • Numpad 1/2/3 to load saved position in slot 1/2/3
    • Numpad 7 to come back to the last position (if you accidentally pressed 1/2/3)
    • Numpad 9 to increase HP to max
huh 3.2? just check his patreon and it's 3.3,

Renewsmiley

Mar 23, 2019
ive got the 3.3 demo but my save from the 3.1 extended version doesn't work for some reason. anyone got a demo full save for 3.2 or 3.3?

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021

Mod Link

Features:
  • Key bindings:
    • Numpad 4/5/6 to save current position (it only works on current screen so not as useful as you'd think)
    • Numpad 7 to come back to the last position (if you accidentally pressed 1/2/3)
Any option to change key binds? I have no numpad

Reactions: malodorous

echisan149

Dec 2, 2023
anyone know if you can remove the game over screen during animation? i saw a video where it was gone (it was definitely 3.0 or 3.1 because it had the kappa animations) but i don't know how they did it

poison1813

Jul 20, 2020
Today is L-4 Pitfall Plains. Unlike L-1 to L-3, you can get all items in just 1 run.
Main route is just run to the end without falling into the pits, but you need to find an onibi to unlock the door first.

Unique item:
It's Sickle. Consumable weapon that being thrown in a curve (like axe in castlevania). Cannot be used to hit switches.
After dropping from the hidden pit at the main route, go through there without dropping into the second hidden pit.
View attachment 3940339

100% items:
1. Ice spray is needed (that you can found it just after falling to the first hidden pit, hidden on your left hand side).
After dropping into the second hidden pit, keep going and break this block.
View attachment 3940340
Keep going and enter the door to solve the puzzle. That rewards a power up chest.
You can also get an onibi above the puzzle room.

2. Same as the place above where to break the block. This time go to the upper route. Break this block and enter the hidden room, to get a MP up.
View attachment 3940341

Keep going up and you should find a switch. Hit it and go back to the beginning. The switch will also close the hidden pit, but we have no use on it anymore.
Jump onto this platform and keep going, to get another onibi to transform.
View attachment 3940342

3. Use phase shift to pass through the thorn that next to the switch. Keep going to get the Emblem Piece 1.
As a reminder, phase shift can also let you jump higher and longer.

4. Ice spray is needed.
Drop down from here.
View attachment 3940343
Keep going and use ice spray to hit the hidden platform. Break this block to get a HP power up.
View attachment 3940344

5. Keep going left after falling form the ice hidden platform (or just fall from the holes at the beginning), use phase shift to pass through the thorns. keep going to get the Forest Entrence Key.
It's the key to open L-5.

...How to beat the boss in sewer in order to go to L-4?
I dunno. I just use CE to lock my HP.
I just know you can bat the ghost to hit the boss. If the boss is using bite, it will eat the ghost and cause huge dmg.
where is the transition to level L4, I have already passed everything twice, I can't find it

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020

Mod Link

Features:
  • Key bindings:
I tried to download this but it showed Dangerous download block.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I tried to download this but it showed Dangerous download block.
It's an EXE file so will obviously trigger all kinds of flags. The file is safe, but you trust me at your own risk (note that I have already shared several trainers in this thread and nobody has reported anything suspicious).

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
I really tried to play this game but very quickly lost my erection and motivation...if that trainer thing is like a cheat table, maybe ill try again.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes