VN Trans games done right

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Not necessarily. It was prefixed as it by the staff due to the lack of updates and news from the author. It always was a game with a slow update rate, so it can just be the author who's too busy in real live.
There few games like that, that regularly end being marked as "abandoned", when suddenly a wild update appear.

Noted

Those two games are finished. Well, Wicked Choices was supposed to have a book two, but I doubt that it will happen since the remaster version is already 1 year old.
Re: Personal Trainer, oh, so that last update was the final one? Missed that as I didn't play it. Will do, although it seems unlikely to change the rating.
Re: Wicked choices. Well yes, book one is finished but there was an epilogue to book 2 that came out and even if I agree that the chance that it will be continued seems remote I didn't want to consider it abandoned until that is confimed.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I wouldn't really put City of the Broken Dreamers on 3 category in accord to the mettod you used, mostly because the only trans i know in that game is literally a program that the mc uses to masturbate. You don't feel bad for the videos/games/etc when you masturbate do you? I don't know if it was added another one.

Other than that i really agree with your points, as much as i like futa/trans stuff, i feel that the trans characters are nearly never portraid right. It's either they are a dom with an enourmous rocket-sized cock who will fuck you not caring for anything or a meek cumdump with a bean cock that is there just to make the mc satisfied with their enourmous rocket-sized penis and ego, it's literally like they have no personality or substance.

Also, nowadays futas and dickgirls are basically the same thing. A girl with a cock and vagina with or without balls, is basically the same thing as a girl with a cock and no vagina.
What make the trans different is that they are born one gender and transiotioned to other gender while futas and dickgirls are females who got a bonus dick from birth/magic/science/whatever.
Then there's the hermaphodites which i don't really know where it stands, usually they point that futas can't get pregnant or impregnate while herms can do both, but nowadays everything is really... mixed.

Also, i have a recommendation for you to play Shattered, i think the trans characters and their scenes/dialogues are really well done if you play it right, but overall it's an good game.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I wouldn't really put City of the Broken Dreamers on 3 category in accord to the mettod you used, mostly because the only trans i know in that game is literally a program that the mc uses to masturbate. You don't feel bad for the videos/games/etc when you masturbate do you? I don't know if it was added another one.

Other than that i really agree with your points, as much as i like futa/trans stuff, i feel that the trans characters are nearly never portraid right. It's either they are a dom with an enourmous rocket-sized cock who will fuck you not caring for anything or a meek cumdump with a bean cock that is there just to make the mc satisfied with their enourmous rocket-sized penis and ego, it's literally like they have no personality or substance.

Also, nowadays futas and dickgirls are basically the same thing. A girl with a cock and vagina with or without balls, is basically the same thing as a girl with a cock and no vagina.
What make the trans different is that they are born one gender and transiotioned to other gender while futas and dickgirls are females who got a bonus dick from birth/magic/science/whatever.
Then there's the hermaphodites which i don't really know where it stands, usually they point that futas can't get pregnant or impregnate while herms can do both, but nowadays everything is really... mixed.

Also, i have a recommendation for you to play Shattered, i think the trans characters and their scenes/dialogues are really well done if you play it right, but overall it's an good game.
City of Broken Dreamers' Kleo Love Xavier is not a program but a character met in virtual reality. You can run into her later in the story as has been mentioned already by RC-1138 Boss.

Also, you're a tad late with you recommendation of Shattered:
ok people, you’ve convinced me. Shattered here I come.
FormerlyknownasOlheden, may I suggest A Clever Name, by RandyJMarsh? Jamie is a great character and very well integrated into both story and harem.

Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please. (Thread should be an interesting read – for the pinged, that is).

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
City of Broken Dreamers' Kleo Love Xavier is not a program but a character met in virtual reality. You can run into her later in the story as has been mentioned already by RC-1138 Boss.

FormerlyknownasOlheden, may I suggest A Clever Name, by RandyJMarsh? Jamie is a great character and very well integrated into both story and harem.

Give me a ping, Vasili. One ping only, please. (Thread should be an interesting read – for the pinged, that is).
What Hordragg said above, nothing to add.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020

Oh wait, one thing. If you check my updated version on the second page on this thread you'll see that I added A Clever Name to my list already.

Reactions: Hordragg

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So, if Shattered was already taken, than i will pass my recommendation on Duplicity. Which has a very similar take to Shattered btw.

I would recommend Building your Futature (not really futa), but it's a ntr game so i don't really if it's to you liking. Also Free Pass, there isn't much content with the trans yet, but i think her model is beautiful and the game is fun too.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
So, if Shattered was already taken, than i will pass my recommendation on Duplicity. Which has a very similar take to Shattered btw.

I would recommend Building your Futature (not really futa), but it's a ntr game so i don't really if it's to you liking. Also Free Pass, there isn't much content with the trans yet, but i think her model is beautiful and the game is fun too.
Tanks for the recomends Kodek. I will check out Duplicity. I've held off on Building your Futature, didn't seem like a game that ticked my boxes but it's not a hard pass, just always been something more interesting in the pipeline. We'll see. Free Pass I had a look at but too early for me, I'll wait until it has more content.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hey everyone! So? Where are we? :) some news?
Feel free to pitch in, still playing the same games and waiting for updates for many of them. Anything new? Hmm, I came across a hot scene in Lust Academy recently. Nothing else springs to mind. Have you found any new hidden gems? But I’ll see if I have time to update the list over the Christmas period. Might be a bit too early though.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Bigfootsh

Nov 8, 2017
Feel free to pitch in, still playing the same games and waiting for updates for many of them. Anything new? Hmm, I came across a hot scene in Lust Academy recently. Nothing else springs to mind. Have you found any new hidden gems? But I’ll see if I have time to update the list over the Christmas period. Might be a bit too early though.
I just start to play "Lust Academy", it seems good with a good design. I can’t wait to see more about the game. Thanks!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Just discovered My New Memories, and so far the trans daughter is relatively well wrote, and not just because the character can also be directly born as female.

It's just at 0.2 version, so difficult to effectively tell since there isn't much content purely dedicated to this character. And obviously the fact that the character is optionally trans don't help ; most of the time the game just assume that it's a character born as female. But there's few parts addressing the character as MtF, among them some related to her hormones pills, and just this is already a big step in the right direction.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Just discovered My New Memories, and so far the trans daughter is relatively well wrote, and not just because the character can also be directly born as female.

It's just at 0.2 version, so difficult to effectively tell since there isn't much content purely dedicated to this character. And obviously the fact that the character is optionally trans don't help ; most of the time the game just assume that it's a character born as female. But there's few parts addressing the character as MtF, among them some related to her hormones pills, and just this is already a big step in the right direction.
Love this game and developer (I sub Killer7 on Patreon) but as you said, not much content yet with the trans character. But it should be on the list even in it’s present state. And will be when I update it next.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Bernard89

Jun 23, 2021
Me encanta este juego y desarrollador (suscribo a Killer7 en Patreon), pero como dijiste, todavía no hay mucho contenido con el personaje trans. Pero debería estar en la lista incluso en su estado actual. Y será cuando lo actualice la próxima vez.
[/CITA]
Wasn't that abandoned? The developer hasn't updated the game for a long time.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Killer alternates between his two games so effectively they're each on a 5~6 month update schedule.