[VN][Translation Request] Monster Park 2 ~Kamigami o Yadoshita Otome~ [Trois]

H-Ten

May 20, 2021
root_0023pl.jpg
Overview

Madrad, the holy city located in the center of the continent.

This town, which is governed by the church serves to tie various countries under the holy emperor, it's literally the center of the world where various races and cultures meet.

As the succession of the new holy emperor grows close, there is conflict arising between the church and the council of elders, an administrative organization.

Scarlett, the swordsman known as the crimson knight is appointed as a paladin under the direct control of the holy emperor.

For the sake of the next holy emperor Marie, with whom she became friends, Scarlett leads a delegation toward the holy grounds to bring back the sacred treasure, but fearsome monsters are waiting for her in a trap prepared by the council of elders!

Meanwhile, in the depths of the church, some who oppose the holy emperor prepare a suspicious ritual using monsters.

What is their true goal?!

English Title: Monster Park 2 ~Kamigami o Yadoshita Otome~
Japanese Title: MONSTER PARK2 〜神々を宿した乙女〜 最終版
Release Date: 2012-08-31 (first release), 2014-12-26 (final edition)
Developer website: /
Developer: Trois
Publishers: Trois & AiCherry
VNDB:
Version:
Final
Language: Japanese
Requested Language: English
Translation: none
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Store:

Torrent Download:

Preview:

PS: This is my first request post, please let me know if I missed any details or did something wrong.

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
+1 Since it's still probably the peak of this genre. Would be quite a job though there is a lot of text.

Reactions: Kyuzo6

H-Ten

May 20, 2021
Yeah, there is a lot of text, probably easier to make a MTL patch for now, if that's possible (maybe someone knows) :(