[VN][Translation Request] Monster Park 2 ~Kamigami o Yadoshita Otome~ [Trois]

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
Most of trois game use .med file. Currently, i can't find any programs that can extracted the text/dialogue from .med file (already try GARbro, Arc unpacker, Dxlib, Translator++ but all of them failed). Untill we found someone that know how to handle .med file, i think it's almost impossible to get machine translated.

DandyGuy

Sep 24, 2020
In the same boat. Been fiddling with the files of this / Monster Hazard for ages and can't get anything to work sadly.

Reactions: Beats9821

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
You can extract the text with

The problem is I can't really figure out why the repack isn't working. The decoding in line 365 fails and the game won't run with the new med file because of it.

Code:
Fail
TZ91XX_288871 b'\x84'
'cp932' codec can't decode byte 0x84 in position 0: incomplete multibyte sequence
Maybe someone smarter than I can figure it out.

H-Ten

May 20, 2021
I tried to download this and I could not install it. There were 0 clear instructions.
Tbh I'm not sure how I got through it myself o_O

I translated the words on the installation menu with papago on my phone since I couldn't copy+paste the text to a translator...

Tintero de Coco

Oct 27, 2023
I know it's been a ton of years since this was posted, but...hello, I'm Tintero de Coco, and I'm working on a translation for the game.
This along with the first one and the fandisc episode. (Only missing the three scenes from special disks)
Tho I've only worked translating novels and this is my first time working with a game, so I'm not sure about how to do proper testing to make it appear on the game.
Just wanted to let you know, since it's been too long and no one else seems to be willing to do it. :)

Imprezio

Oct 1, 2019
I know it's been a ton of years since this was posted, but...hello, I'm Tintero de Coco, and I'm working on a translation for the game.
This along with the first one and the fandisc episode. (Only missing the three scenes from special disks)
Tho I've only worked translating novels and this is my first time working with a game, so I'm not sure about how to do proper testing to make it appear on the game.
Just wanted to let you know, since it's been too long and no one else seems to be willing to do it. :)
You are a god amongst humans. Thank you.

Zeelu

Jul 21, 2023
thank you !!!!!

GeroGenjiro

Oct 11, 2020
thank you :)

hizel21

Dec 29, 2021
Yooooo thank you so much!! We will be looking for to !

Reactions: Zeelu

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
anyone knows how to install the game? i got it already but it asks for a disc? who would buy a physical copy nowadays...