[VN][Translation Request] Monster Park 2 ~Kamigami o Yadoshita Otome~ [Trois]

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
anyone knows how to install the game? i got it already but it asks for a disc? who would buy a physical copy nowadays...
This game is fairly old, and was released originally on disc so you need to crack it. There was probably a crack included in the download folder but I dunno it's been a long time since I installed this.

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
Translated using sugoi V6, just replace the md_scr file, make sure to backup the original somewhere else so you can replace it if anything happens.

Sorry, this is the only thing I can do. The translation was there, but you need to open the log (press backspace); for some reason, the translation didn't show up in the text box. I have already translated a few. MED games, but this is the first time it has happened.

I tried for days to fix it, but now I'm really tired. Maybe if someone out there that has experienced with python or know how to repack .MED file can help.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
$200 bounty for anyone who can figure out how to get translated text to show up in the text box in game. As far as I can tell its not an encoding issue and its not a font issue. Must be some quirk with the engine not displaying certain characters, specifically English ones.

This is the only roadblock stopping me from TLing the game.

1706224594774.png 1706224605075.png

cyrilv2

Nov 18, 2023
Translated using sugoi V6, just replace the md_scr file, make sure to backup the original somewhere else so you can replace it if anything happens.

Sorry, this is the only thing I can do. The translation was there, but you need to open the log (press backspace); for some reason, the translation didn't show up in the text box. I have already translated a few. MED games, but this is the first time it has happened.

I tried for days to fix it, but now I'm really tired. Maybe if someone out there that has experienced with python or know how to repack .MED file can help.
I have an error when i put the fille into my game folder

Tintero de Coco

Oct 27, 2023
Hello there.
I feel like my initial post wasn't really that clear, so I want to talk about some things.
-Yes, I am indeed translating the game, that wasn't a joke. Tho I have to make clear that I'm only working around the dialogues in game, along with monster descriptions and interface. I have no knowledge about coding, so the only thing you'll get from me is text, unless someone wiser is open to help on that end.
-I'm still a college student working half-time to pay rent, so expect updates to be somewhat slow. My only promise is that I'm diligently working to fully translate these games one way or the other. My ADD is surely fixed on that.
-I'll try my best to keep making updates on progress every 1-2 months, mostly on twitter (@TinteroDeCoco), since it's the social media I use the most. There you can also learn how to support my work, if that's something you feel like doing.
-If anyone around has the Getchu, Medio and Sofmap event discs from the Fandisc episode, I would really appreciate if you could share them with me. Those three scenes are the only ones I'm missing in order to have the text from all three games at 100%.

Thanks for reading and have a good night. uwu

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
I might have the Getchu fandisc on an older drive if you tell me where to upload it. I will have to search to make sure though. Good luck getting the other two. I was starting to think they were lost media until someone finally uploaded the Sofmap one's images like last year E-Hentai. But I have never seen the disc itself uploaded.

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
Hello there.
I feel like my initial post wasn't really that clear, so I want to talk about some things.
-Yes, I am indeed translating the game, that wasn't a joke. Tho I have to make clear that I'm only working around the dialogues in game, along with monster descriptions and interface. I have no knowledge about coding, so the only thing you'll get from me is text, unless someone wiser is open to help on that end.
-I'm still a college student working half-time to pay rent, so expect updates to be somewhat slow. My only promise is that I'm diligently working to fully translate these games one way or the other. My ADD is surely fixed on that.
-I'll try my best to keep making updates on progress every 1-2 months, mostly on twitter (@TinteroDeCoco), since it's the social media I use the most. There you can also learn how to support my work, if that's something you feel like doing.
-If anyone around has the Getchu, Medio and Sofmap event discs from the Fandisc episode, I would really appreciate if you could share them with me. Those three scenes are the only ones I'm missing in order to have the text from all three games at 100%.

Thanks for reading and have a good night. uwu

The monster park 2 game if anyone wanted

Sadly, i can't find the one with Getchu, Medio and Sofmap CG even from some japanese forum, i guess it was really hard to find and if anyone found this relic, please share them

Q3Q

Dec 26, 2022
I got the game to launch and work by installing the game, then the final patch then copy pasting the stuff in the fix folder into the game directory. The launcher was fine and in Japanese, not the ???? You'd see from lacking the language pack. The menu's in game were in English and even the buttons next to the chat bubble.

However the in game dialog doesn't seem right.
Text only appears where I imagine the name of the person should be and as spaced out characters. The chat log looks messy like if someone is holding space bar and hitting random keys.
I had expected it to be funky based on chronus666 notes but expected to at least be able to use the chat log.

I then tried to use chronus666 md_scr file and I'm getting access violation error.
I'll mess around and try to see if I can find a fix and document what I did here but I'm not very hopeful.

I tried changing everything I could in both in game settings and out of game settings without luck, and also tried copying the fix before the final patch with no luck.

Last edited:

chronus666

Nov 2, 2022
I got the game to launch and work by installing the game, then the final patch then copy pasting the stuff in the fix folder into the game directory. The launcher was fine and in Japanese, not the ???? You'd see from lacking the language pack. The menu's in game were in English and even the buttons next to the chat bubble.

However the in game dialog doesn't seem right.
Text only appears where I imagine the name of the person should be and as spaced out characters. The chat log looks messy like if someone is holding space bar and hitting random keys.
Are you sure you already change your system local to japanese or use some emulator? You need change your system local to play japanese game otherwise the japanese text would not show up properly

I then tried to use chronus666 md_scr file and I'm getting access violation error.
I'll mess around and try to see if I can find a fix and document what I did here but I'm not very hopeful.

Weird, either i make some mistake when applying the patch or you make some mistake. That md_scr should only works with whatever version the game that i'm using which i believe 1.1 if i didn't do anything wrong. Here is some image of the translate chat log.
Screenshot_25.jpg

Q3Q

Dec 26, 2022
Are you sure you already change your system local to japanese or use some emulator? You need change your system local to play japanese game otherwise the japanese text would not show up properly
I ended up installing it on my laptop and it works fine there. I suspect it may be something to do with the VM I was using on my main computer.

Weird, either i make some mistake when applying the patch or you make some mistake. That md_scr should only works with whatever version the game that i'm using which i believe 1.1 if i didn't do anything wrong. Here is some image of the translate chat log.
I don't doubt that it works for you and that what annoys me is knowing that it works for you but not me.
I suspect it may be in the install order but I'm pretty sure I tried every combination I could think of. (Not sure what's the correct order)

game->patch->fix works fine in japanese no sign of issues during testing.
game->patch->fix->translated_MD EaccessViolation

game->fix->patch works fine in Japanese no sign of issue during testing.
game->fix->patch->translated_MD EaccessViolation

game->patch->(No fix) works fine no sign of issue during testing.
game->patch->(No fix)->translated_MD. EaccessViolation

Game->(No patch or fix) Won't launch outside launcher without cd key.
Game->(No patch or fix)->Translated_MD Won't launch outside launcher without cd key.

game->fix->(No patch) Won't launch outside of launcher and asks for CD key
game->fix->(No patch)->Translated_MD won't launch outside of launcher and asks for CD key.