Collection GIF Vocametalhead Animations

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
like your art but i prefer longer animation, short clips anoys me, for the rest tahst some heavy art, Maybe 1 day ill back you if you ever make full animations.backin 6 already have space for a few more

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Vocametalhead

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
like your art but i prefer longer animation, short clips anoys me, for the rest tahst some heavy art, Maybe 1 day ill back you if you ever make full animations.backin 6 already have space for a few more
Thing is i would love to do longer animations but in order to do that i would need a little more time than i currently have. That and transitioning over to blender or another 3D program at some point to have a more flexable workflow to work on animations in general.

But for now, i do short loops and some images because thats really all i can finish in my free time.

Vocametalhead

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
you should make longer animations 4-5 minutes would be great
I would like to do that. However my current living situation isnt ideal nor do i have the time to make something that last 5 minutes. Would need a solid month and a half of nonstop work to get it done, at least of how I do things.