Nope

Aug 5, 2016
ok, after that 70k threshold it went easier. not sure why.
not sure what to think of this game. the art is nice and the mini-game is ok, but i would have liked more if she would have done some sexy time not just fantasies.
I think it's more about figuring out what produces the most points. I finally figured out at like the 90k level that combos were the key and it really didn't matter if I was hitting 3 or 5 strings as long as the combo kept going. Also saving the bombs for when it looked like I might lose the combo worked well. After that getting the point totals got a lot easier.

I was also disappointed there was no real sexy time, just the voice acting fantasies.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Was attempting to use the asset bundle extractor to rip all the images, anyone have success with this game? Wanted to learn a bit more about utilizing the program to extract images but it gives me an error Unable to read bundle file! (Invalid file or unknown version?)

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I think it's more about figuring out what produces the most points. I finally figured out at like the 90k level that combos were the key and it really didn't matter if I was hitting 3 or 5 strings as long as the combo kept going. Also saving the bombs for when it looked like I might lose the combo worked well. After that getting the point totals got a lot easier.
This strategy helps, but for those like me who are still helpless at this kind of games, cheatengine -> speedhack at 0.5 or something like that makes the game far easier.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
I feel like a massive retard for playing the game wondering when the hentai kicks in (finished the NTR audition) till I realized.... wait there's an r18 patch....

Reactions: ponyguy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like a massive retard for playing the game wondering when the hentai kicks in (finished the NTR audition) till I realized.... wait there's an r18 patch....
Don't worry. I played and finished the game with the r18 patch. Still feel like a massive retard for putting that much effort into the stupid mini-game.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
When does the english translation kick in on this? The main menu and first few dialogue boxes are all japanese, I have no idea what's going on at all. The only thing in english are the "Save/Load/Menu/Quit" boxes at the bottom. Halp me fap.

Crystalcheese

Nov 5, 2018
View attachment 44821
Overview:
Seiko is an ordinary and humble student, and at home, she is an online voice actress.
Because of her father's work, Seiko's room also has good sound insulation equipment
In the work of voice actress, Seiko played many roles, and also many 18+ games。

Original title: Serifu de Kanjite! Seiyuu Doushi
Updated: Nov 28, 2017
Developer/Publisher:
VNDB:
Censorship
: No (with patch) / Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English / Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra Info:

Download:
- - - -

Adult 18+ Patch:
(Please put the Unlock file in the the StreamingAssets folder!
VoiceActress\VoiceActress_Data\StreamingAssets)
View attachment 44839 View attachment 44840 View attachment 44841 View attachment 44842 View attachment 44821 View attachment 44822 View attachment 44826 View attachment 44827 View attachment 44828 View attachment 44829 View attachment 44830 View attachment 44831 View attachment 44832 View attachment 44833 View attachment 44834 View attachment 44835
Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed or appreciated!
looks nice :3

Reactions: cjg766 and Remca

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
the game is completed
im not sure about that man, you see, in one part of the story the protagonist hits a girl who was carrying a "book" full of draws after she sees the mentioned draws and she start to talk with her and after that appears a text that says "to be continued" after that the audition is blocked and i don't know what i supposed to do

Could you help me man??

D

Deleted member 2005559

the patch is no longer there?
someone do new link please

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Still no new patch... even if I search in google. That's why I like prepatched uploads...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
the patch is no longer there?
someone do new link please
Still no new patch... even if I search in google. That's why I like prepatched uploads...
Patch link no longer works
Link to the patch is replaced in OP. It does not remove censoring, but it unlocks the lewd scenes at least.

If the download link stops working again in the future, you can create a text file called unlock (remove .txt) and write the text unlockR18 in it, then save it to VoiceActress\VoiceActress_Data\StreamingAssets to unlock the lewd scenes in the game.

Reactions: vmen14

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Link to the patch is replaced in OP. It does not remove censoring, but it unlocks the lewd scenes at least.

If the download link stops working again in the future, you can create a text file called unlock (remove .txt) and write the text unlockR18 in it, then save it to VoiceActress\VoiceActress_Data\StreamingAssets to unlock the lewd scenes in the game.
Thank you. Will use the self made one, cause the link seems down again.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote