2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, he shares her with the other guy. Or is this another one of dev. famous dreaming scenes. From what I know the other guy is a friend of MC.
Sharing isn't NTR, it never has been.

NTR is done for jealousy, sharing is done for pleasure. Anything that involves consensual sex where both partners know about and are willing isn't netorare.

At best it could be seen as netorase but, much like netori, no one gives a shit about that.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Sharing isn't NTR, it never has been.

NTR is done for jealousy, sharing is done for pleasure. Anything that involves consensual sex where both partners know about and are willing isn't netorare.

At best it could be seen as netorase but, much like netori, no one gives a shit about that.
You are not wrong but Lily is a LI. During the game you visit the hot spring with Mark and Carl and she rewards with with BJ/HJ both of them, I gonna ignore how stupid the reason was.

I agree that since MC dont feel bad about its more a sharing thing but I was looking it from the Players point of view.
Like you said, its done for jealousy and if later in the game (because lets be real she will) you will have the option to chose her route you will get feel jealousy about what happend already.
And since the other guy is a party memeber the chances are high more stuff like that will happen in the future.

Dec 9, 2020
I like TP the class next door, isn't super exciting game play or story, but the models are nice, was expecting much of the same with this but fantasy, and it's not bad so far, nice to see cameos from TP, and the combat is FF decent.... but the first real naughty scene is non optional sharing lilly with carl? I hope this doesn't set a precedence for future scenes. Not really going to be interested in lilly anyways, and we have selene to ourselves so it's whatever I guess. Choices are just a nice thing to have sometimes.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
FAPmaster369 I once again ask you to check the Game Compression Request Thread before compressing! If someone already posted that they are compressing this game, it's theirs. If not, you can post that you are compressing it and it's yours. Easy, right?

All we ask of you is that you follow the same rules as all other compressors. I really don't know what's so difficult to understand about it!
Ok i understand, i said more about it here.

Reactions: "CJ"

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
tbh, I don't really care if the known slut is slutting around. I'm not into MMF or NTR, but I'm not going to feel anything about this character getting railed by literally everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I'm getting the same error as Dalon44@ (Wed 2:44am) at start of undead dog combat quest.
Is "skill_list.rpy" meant to be completely blank (0 KB)?
Getting AttributeError: "Carl object has no attribute 'sta' " error message
traceback and log .txt attached

Last edited:

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Was excited until I saw the dev and that this was going to be based in VR. Does the dev have some aversion to sex in "reality"? 90% of what very little sexual content his other game has (which has been in dev for over two years) is just the MC's dreams.
:unsure: So though you only get excited watching yourself (mc) having sex in our own VR, you think there's something actually wrong with the Dev in allowing his characters to watch themselves (mc) having sex in their own VR?

What if they can (or are allowed to) only freely explore/get sexually excited in their VR and not their "real" lives where they may be castigated for, say, things like copping a feel of their best friend's boobs?

Like some out here perhaps?

Bellyme

Sep 15, 2019
on the kill the dead dogs quest i get an error page an i can ignore it forever but just more error pages come up is it the battle system or what? stuck there help
Had same problem by loading a saved game. Needed to start a new game and that solved the problem with the dogs, so I could fight them

Reactions: Dalon44@

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
There should be sharing or something similar tag. I don't like surprises at all. So I'd appreciate if dev didn't mislead us. For those wondering...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not a fan of these kinds of things so I'm out

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
Personally I don't consider Lily a LI at all, she is a NPC in the VR world that does that kind of stuff with any male game player as a reward, according to what was said before and after the event took place. Was told that she is there to basically help keep males enticed in the game, to keep playing.

So would that really be NTR or a true Sharing scene?

BTW there is a episode 5 out now. Not sure if anyone wants to get it due to the craptastic thing the dev did with TP: TCND!

Should have left the sandbox/free roam to this one and continued the other as a VN.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes