indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm i reached ending 5 and it's so pissing me off...i should have suposed to help sara at wedding night according to what higrith and forlanplanned..instead all goes to shit...Ilga and ungretful kegera kicked all asses..and i decided to stai in the village and retired...buauauau wha a shitty end is this??please

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
would be helpfull to kmow what are the points that let the ends be...cuz i was sure i will end up with sara instead i must see her with another man...that's nonsense ..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so kagera's was to lure forlan into the bandits den?? that's why she was unharmed by byslov ?? she planned that all the time?? even what's was writtend in her diary?? then she was the ppossesed one or not?? and who was that one when the hunters went into the vail when they failed the ritual? it's all a mess...nothing makes sense sadly..what a pity it comes as this was a very good game

Reactions: elbro and Raziel_8

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
so kagera's was to lure forlan into the bandits den?? that's why she was unharmed by byslov ?? she planned that all the time?? even what's was writtend in her diary?? then she was the ppossesed one or not?? and who was that one when the hunters went into the vail when they failed the ritual? it's all a mess...nothing makes sense sadly..what a pity it comes as this was a very good game
devs said there will be a patch update for the dlc, so let's just wait a little longer

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wtf now it seems that the bad guys are MC and his friends,where the possessed one they tried to kill in first chapter gone?? who created the void vail than? how can Forlan never ever sensed the magic withing Ilga?? Forlan in this last chapter has become a useless, cunning and a bit dumb character...the total opposite of what he was beforethe passed days...this is dumb.and much irrational..and so many question unanswered... and no clues what made a path close with girls who have been with Forlan just the day before...even less..c'mon wtf is this...way to ruin a very good game dev

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, this ending just doesn't make sense to me...
So Kagera was the possesed one the whole time, at least from what i understand...why did she create something like the veil and is driving the city crazy ? Any reason for it, or who created that veil if not her ?

Also did the MC never noticed that she is a mage or possed, the whole time, same for Ilga's magic ?

So Kagera was going after the MC the whole time, enjoying their time, despite she sees him as an danger and enemy.
And why did she sit the 2nd game in prison from some 3rd class villian (which couldn't be more unimportant to the story) ?
She is super powerfull no ? could have escaped or slaughtered the whole camp any time, yet she didn't...for reasons.

Neither did she attack the MC as he comes for resscue (i mean, she could have killed him any time as they had sex, she wouldn't even need her power)...instead she plays dead and watches as the MC and her daughter get nearly killed...only to show up later to announce that she works or worked with the prick baron's son (which just ordered to kill her daughter + MC) says Ilga the MC needs to die as he is the enemy and Ilga is just 'ok' (despite she loves him and he just told her he wont bring her to his order)....i mean, seriously.

And wasn't the plan to run away with Sarah before the wedding ? Why do we need to make an alliance with Hilgrit and become a knight and backstab our order all of sudden...

Never managed to get the Ilga ending, even if i choose all her options, just get the option to either let them go or kill them and none of the 3 options in the tavern later leads to their end.

Genuinely don't get why out of the very limited endings we get someone as unimportant as Hilgrit, which we meet basically 10 min before the end (has among the least content among all the girls), and not Kagera, Fiona, the wife of the inn owner, the girl in the bath or the wife of the captian of the guard we screwd since the first game.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Well ... about this posession shtick this game professes in your eyes ... there are as of many years ago and of a couple of years a number of possible explanations for this, from the fantasy, all the way into the biology of how simbiotic or parasitic relationships are formed and seem to work between these extraneous organisms to the body or the soul and the host ... in this instance being a very capable herbs woman who is not bewitching anyone with anything more than her outworldy beauty.
Possible explanations that work very well for this setting:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Kagera was the possesed one the whole time, at least from what i understand...why did she create something like the veil and is driving the city crazy ? Any reason for it, or who created that veil if not her ?

Also did the MC never noticed that she is a mage or possed, the whole time, same for Ilga's magic ?

So Kagera was going after the MC the whole time, enjoying their time, despite she sees him as an danger and enemy.
And why did she sit the 2nd game in prison from some 3rd class villian (which couldn't be more unimportant to the story) ?
She is super powerfull no ? could have escaped or slaughtered the whole camp any time, yet she didn't...for reasons.

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
What a frustrating game in terms of having a satisfying ending, how is it going to be so difficult to understand that it must be easy for the player to understand and that the options the player makes must lead to the conclusions that the player wants, why do something that The player doesn't want to? The only thing you get is frustration.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Neither did she attack the MC as he comes for resscue (i mean, she could have killed him any time as they had sex, she wouldn't even need her power)...instead she plays dead and watches as the MC and her daughter get nearly killed...only to show up later to announce that she works or worked with the prick baron's son (which just ordered to kill her daughter + MC) says Ilga the MC needs to die as he is the enemy and Ilga is just 'ok' (despite she loves him and he just told her he wont bring her to his order)....i mean, seriously.

And wasn't the plan to run away with Sarah before the wedding ? Why do we need to make an alliance with Hilgrit and become a knight and backstab our order all of sudden...

Never managed to get the Ilga ending, even if i choose all her options, just get the option to either let them go or kill them and none of the 3 options in the tavern later leads to their end.

Genuinely don't get why out of the very limited endings we get someone as unimportant as Hilgrit, which we meet basically 10 min before the end (has among the least content among all the girls), and not Kagera, Fiona, the wife of the inn owner, the girl in the bath or the wife of the captian of the guard we screwd since the first game.
quote to the end...it's incredible how hilgrid become important character when all what happened before doesn't count at all..and so many hole...what change if forlan doesn't get the mask from slut hingrith?..i hink to get a different end with ilga is important to not fool with kagera...i'm just tring that now..i'm pissed of ending n°8 i got..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
What a frustrating game in terms of having a satisfying ending, how is it going to be so difficult to understand that it must be easy for the player to understand and that the options the player makes must lead to the conclusions that the player wants, why do something that The player doesn't want to? The only thing you get is frustration.
yep...there is 0 clue to what makes the different choice count and change the different outcome in the end...frustrating ,being forced to play N time just to asee if u are lucky to get a different ending

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the whole kagera kidnapping being a make up just to lure forlan (even if we can't listen to the nemae kattebell says to Fiona (but who else could he be?? if not MC?) even all the effort MC has done to ilga (saved her life)and het too (if u choos to have intercurse with her) nothing count and all this for being a bait seems so far fetched.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
the whole kagera kidnapping being a make up just to lure forlan (even if we can't listen to the nemae kattebell says to Fiona (but who else could he be?? if not MC?) even all the effort MC has done to ilga (saved her life)and het too (if u choos to have intercurse with her) nothing count and all this for being a bait seems so far fetched.
Yeah, also how does Kagera fit in this lure ?

If she works with the guy (forget his name) it makes no sense to me.
We see the entire 2nd game episodes from her pov in prison and how she fears what happens to her etc, so she working together with the guy doesn't just doesn't fit.
In the first place she doesn't need this camp ambush, or ally with this weak, unreliable guy.
Just take a dagger to the cabin in the woods and kill Forlan post coitus. Or use her powers in a surprise attack against him, he has zero clue or suspision that she is even a magican, i don't think he would have much chance. Well or poison, Forlan trusts her and visits their home regular, using the lich to attack him somewhere in the wildnis etc, if she wanted him dead she had many ways, ways which would have a way higher success chance.

Her being a genuine prisoner doesn't make any sense either, she could use her powers and the lich she controls to escape or kill anyone in the camp whenever she whished.
And no reason for her to go to the castle afterwards and try to kill Forlan openly, really why ?

Her not being aware of her powers or being possed doesn't fit either.
I mean, she is activly controling that litch for quite some time and it was her which made the veil, no ?
Which doesn't make sense either to me, the veil and city going crazy is the whole reason why the witch hunters are there in the first place.
So important question, whats her reason for doing that, creating the veil, controling/create the lich ?
From what i saw she didn't had any larger ambitions, just peacefull life with her daughter, so i really don't get the reason why she would make the veil or lich in the first place...

i hink to get a different end with ilga is important to not fool with kagera...i'm just tring that now..i'm pissed of ending n°8 i got..
Yeah...i have no save without banging Kagera, in the first place i'm not a large fan of Ilga, i really liked Kagera...well, until this whole mess of an ending.

Ending 8 is killing both, right ? I honestly liked the choice, they both pissed me off, Kagera trying to kill me for no reason out of the blue and Ilga just going along with it. Even she was in love with the MC and he just told her he would not bring her to the order, find her an healer etc...ungrateful bitch.
The only thing i don't like about ending 8 is, after killing them you can't get a happy ending with Sarah, the only LI (with an ending) i like.

yep...there is 0 clue to what makes the different choice count and change the different outcome in the end...frustrating ,being forced to play N time just to asee if u are lucky to get a different ending
Yep, and i really, really hate the combat system...

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes