Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm confused. Changelog says ep 2, but all the screenshots on OP are from ep 1, which has been done for a long time.
Did threads get combined or something? I could have sworn ep 2 had its own thread at some point. :unsure:

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Void's Calling [Episode 2, v1.0] [Novel] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.08GB
Repack size: 1.1GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Mass hysteria and confusion... ;)

First, to whomever posted this update--thanks!
Second, to whomever posted this update, but didn't include any guide on how to import, start, use old saves, etc....well, still thanks, but there are a lot of blanks to fill in. I'll start working on how to get this to work, but someone needs to put a notation on the OP that one can't use old saves...at least for the time being.

EDIT:
Moving old saves from the original \Renpy\COTV2-1596215784 folder into the new \Renpy\COTV2-v.99 folder does not work (ie, the game recognizes the files, but attempting to open one results in crash).

The "Save Import" function does not work for me. "The data from the first episode of the game was not found. Run the updated version of the first episode and try exporting your saves again."

That leaves the option of custom start (ie, answering questions to determine stats).

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm confused. Changelog says ep 2, but all the screenshots on OP are from ep 1, which has been done for a long time.
Did threads get combined or something? I could have sworn ep 2 had its own thread at some point. :unsure:
it's not been done..inf dact when you finish season 1 and try to import save to season 2 u have a ton of missed content and cvan't load a save from season 1...hoped this was the season 1 final that is present on steam and never released here...releasing season 2 without season 1 proper end is really dumb

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Mass hysteria and confusion... ;)

First, to whomever posted this update--thanks!
Second, to whomever posted this update, but didn't include any guide on how to import, start, use old saves, etc....well, still thanks, but there are a lot of blanks to fill in. I'll start working on how to get this to work, but someone needs to put a notation on the OP that one can't use old saves...at least for the time being.

EDIT:
Moving old saves from the original \Renpy\COTV2-1596215784 folder into the new \Renpy\COTV2-v.99 folder does not work (ie, the game recognizes the files, but attempting to open one results in crash).

The "Save Import" function does not work for me. "The data from the first episode of the game was not found. Run the updated version of the first episode and try exporting your saves again."

That leaves the option of custom start (ie, answering questions to determine stats).
so this is not the final season 1 update...damn...

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
it's not been done..inf dact when you finish season 1 and try to import save to season 2 u have a ton of missed content and cvan't load a save from season 1...hoped this was the season 1 final that is present on steam and never released here...releasing season 2 without season 1 proper end is really dumb
I have only played this game on Steam, and that season 1 has been done for years. Though it was called book 1 or maybe part 1 at one point, I think. :unsure:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
so this is not the final season 1 update...damn...
I don't think so. As you stated in your previous post, there's content here...or more accurately, there's content not here I've never seen before. (Some of the questions about past encounters were completely new to me.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea both games are in same thread.

i'll wait others to test what this it before dling.

Risael

May 14, 2017
To clear up some of the confusion here...

What is available in this thread currently: EP1 - version 0.932 & EP2 - version 1.0

EP 1 - version 0.932 is NOT the lastest version of EP1 and it will NOT allow you to export your save files into EP 2. The latest version of EP 1 (which is available on Steam) is 1.0.45. Only from that version you can export your save files into EP 2 easily.

EP 2 - version 1.0 is the latest version of EP 2. However, old save files from EP 2 will not work in 1.0 version. You have to start a new game.

TLDR: Use customizable start at the beginning of EP 2 and you will be fine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i hope that dev at least removed those stupid sneaks and fights where had to click right button at right time.

Thy4nd

Apr 18, 2019
Haven't played for a long time, can the MC name be changed or is it still the default? (play with android)

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Do you get less scenes if you pick easy?

also are the timed sneaky parts way easier on easy on just the fights?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes