Seeking Vore related games

Apr 30, 2022
For whatever reason a lot of the best ones (imo) are platformers.

I have tried and can personally reccomend the following:

Viotoxica. Is my personal favorite, the transitions to the animations can be rough, but the actual gameplay is good and the focus is 100% Vore.

Lillians Adventure. It's not entirely Vore but has a goodly bit of it.

Echidna Wars. It's pixel art and BRUTALLY difficult, but is entirely Vore focused and has some really good animations.

As for non-platformers, it gets a goodly bit harder to find anything with any real teeth to it. (hehe)

Super Fatty RPG. It's rough in the artstyle and the gameplay, and it's focus is a lot more on Feedism/Weight Gain, but it does have a heavy Vore element. Not the greatest, but by FAR not the worst thing I've tried.

Churn Vector. Is a 3D stealth game, and surprisingly not terrible. It only does Cock Vore though, so if that's not what you're after skip it.

Vessel Tactics. Is delightful, something rather like Disgaea. It is sadly in a very early state at the moment, and updates are inconsistent/rare at best across all the devs games.

The Adventure of Monster Tamer. Seems pretty much entirely Vore. Haven't actually played this one yet so can't help you on content or quality.

Then there's always the super content dense text-based games like TiTS, CoC, and I'll toss FoXXX in there as well, for containing SOME amount of vore, though you're gonna need to go looking for it.

Very lastly because I cannot seem to find anything about the actual quality of the games in question and my backlog is too great at the moment, both Voronica Games, Voronica Cleans House, and Voronica Goes to Town, are rather obiously Vore based, but beyond that I know effectively nothing.

Hope that helps, if you have more detailed requirements there's probably something I missed somewhere.

Reactions: PoliceMan34

PoliceMan34

Dec 20, 2023
I'll check them out!
you didn't mention Neko Paradise so I don't know if you've tried it, I recommend it. Vore is not the main focus but there's some really good vore bits (at least for me)

Reactions: Nieren Solanoth
Apr 30, 2022
I'll check them out!
you didn't mention Neko Paradise so I don't know if you've tried it, I recommend it. Vore is not the main focus but there's some really good vore bits (at least for me)
Hope there's something there that you like!

Can't say that I have, it's never caught my attention really. I'll take a look at some point, I have too much backlog and too little time. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: PoliceMan34

Barnaby3476

Feb 18, 2024
For whatever reason a lot of the best ones (imo) are platformers.

I have tried and can personally reccomend the following:

Viotoxica. Is my personal favorite, the transitions to the animations can be rough, but the actual gameplay is good and the focus is 100% Vore.

Lillians Adventure. It's not entirely Vore but has a goodly bit of it.

Echidna Wars. It's pixel art and BRUTALLY difficult, but is entirely Vore focused and has some really good animations.

As for non-platformers, it gets a goodly bit harder to find anything with any real teeth to it. (hehe)

Super Fatty RPG. It's rough in the artstyle and the gameplay, and it's focus is a lot more on Feedism/Weight Gain, but it does have a heavy Vore element. Not the greatest, but by FAR not the worst thing I've tried.

Churn Vector. Is a 3D stealth game, and surprisingly not terrible. It only does Cock Vore though, so if that's not what you're after skip it.

Vessel Tactics. Is delightful, something rather like Disgaea. It is sadly in a very early state at the moment, and updates are inconsistent/rare at best across all the devs games.

The Adventure of Monster Tamer. Seems pretty much entirely Vore. Haven't actually played this one yet so can't help you on content or quality.

Then there's always the super content dense text-based games like TiTS, CoC, and I'll toss FoXXX in there as well, for containing SOME amount of vore, though you're gonna need to go looking for it.

Very lastly because I cannot seem to find anything about the actual quality of the games in question and my backlog is too great at the moment, both Voronica Games, Voronica Cleans House, and Voronica Goes to Town, are rather obiously Vore based, but beyond that I know effectively nothing.

Hope that helps, if you have more detailed requirements there's probably something I missed somewhere.
are there any furry related type ones?