VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1199486_1620111548910.png

Overview:
Voronica didn't think twice when she was offered a job as a 'removalist', but she's never thought twice in her life! This hungry, horny bunny now has to clear a whole house of its infestation of "tinies" and there's only one way to make sure they stay gone... Down the hatch!

Nothing is ever simple though. Voronica will have to deal with a capricious boss, an overbearing tenant, his hyper-submissive wife and a surprise visit from an old friend. Complicating matters even further, Voronica's new "diet" has unexpected impacts on her body, and she begins to grow and change…

Will your boobs expand beyond physics and imagination, or will you transform into a feral beast?
Thread Updated: 2021-09-27
Release Date: 2021-09-27
Developer: HeedlessHedon -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1 Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

br1655.jpg SKp2y9.jpg banSFi.jpg x2ZE9M.jpg jlD3O3.jpg K0Q6hh.jpg aKhuRG.jpg kLRzW5.jpg SK8l_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
So far only unwilling, with a weird notable exception at the beginning I won't spoil.

The developer notes seem to be incorrect though, as this demo is only about 10 minutes, and notably does not include some of the screenshots shown.
oh too bad ... well even if I like a little unwilling sometimes, I prefer willing , or at least semi willing
but thanks for the info :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PervyBetty

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
seriously people ? why come here just to say that it's disgusting or say insulting stuff about vore fan ?
okay one time it's funny but when everybody always say the same shit ....

so please , instead of coming here polluting the thread with your very useful comment

why you don't simply go perform a anal intercourse on your person with your own sexual organ ?

Edit : thanks to the modo for the cleaning

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2019
The developer notes seem to be incorrect though, as this demo is only about 10 minutes, and notably does not include some of the screenshots shown.
Yeah this seems to be really just a demo, dev wants 9 buckazoids for the whole (presumably) thing outlined in the dev notes.
(It's 50% off as I write this, so if anyone wants to throw money at this...i certainly won't)

Reactions: MrNerorthi

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
I think I like this game :-*
It will be even more wonderful if this game belongs to the category of human on furry, this is the Android version of this game by us.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
The characters are kind of creepy and look like they are out for blood. And let's say that an ingame scene proves it.
It does deliver on the graphic violence and gore; else the transformation and vore seems interesting.
I think is the impied snuff the scared people(I fully underdtand them).

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I don't understand why people like Vore? I mean what is it about someone eating a mini human? Is it that people have have a fascination with cannibalism?

I am not kink shaming but I would look very closely at the ones who had a desire to be eaten or eat another human for sexual gratification.

May 19, 2019
wow... i enjoyed this demo.. i think this will be an amazing giantess/ vore game and cant wait to play more.. i also hope we get bigger as time goes on and get to swallow her friends

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think it's cute, just a bit feral, scenes are pretty short, but you know who you are dealing with and then weird stuff happens.

Nothing is ever simple though. Voronica will have to deal with a capricious stomach,
Voronica: "I'm going to eat you up tonight, hun."
Dude: "Baby! I'm crushed..."

(at night)
Voronica: "Yum! Digestible!"

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes