VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
wow, this was an amazing game/stroy. I ended up coming here to check it out after playing the Goes to town version. Wanted to try the previous version and it did not disappoint

Off the bat, Im not into Furries, nor Im not into the the vore where you extend your jaw and gulp down things with boulging bellies (that are not pregnacy).. But what I really do enjoy, is corruption, transformations and playing as the monster and evolving.

Having her be a rabbit was great choice, as I very much like the idea (from Monty pythons, killer bunnies with fangs) Having Voroinca become a bimbo TF ? eh not my thing, dont care of it really. But the option becoming a killer Feral ? thats the good shit. So in the end I really like the idea of having Voronica become a monster after the acquiring a "taste for blood". Was also quite humourous as a rabbit, as others viewed her as harmless by nature as a herb, and some even reacted after seeing she "looked weird". The perk of being a rabbit with fangs. Alot of surprise shown by the characters really was a charm. Something she took advantage of alot ^_~

Was a little worried when she was going to eat normal sized.. but the option of "maul" was perfect and chew. As for my ending, I do like huge girls, but It would of gotten kinda ridiculous if she started getting bigger than buildings. The end I finished with was, she was huge and demonlike, but still a reasonable size to fit in buildings. So I was fine with that.

She was a fun character to play, and liked her games antics, and taunts and believed she still seemed quite intelligence evn after going crazy. A real pcyho monster that reminds me a little of why I enjoyed playing a Malkavian vampire in Blood Masquerade game (There was also a reference of the malkavian calling herself a rabbit with fangs, after being ask if she was a rabbit or wolf). Im assuming she acted slutty alot as rabbits are known to be sexually active in nature.

The only thing I really hope, is that this ability is unique to Voronica and maybe she was some type of rare rabbit breed that turned feral after having the taste of blood. Kinda be disappointing if any other herbs can start doing it. It take her uniqueness away.

Feel sad it ended, but guess it cant be helped. I look foward to playing Feral Voronica again. The way she lost herself but still in control, was alot of fun (intelligent crazies are the best). Maybe thats why I do have a love for yanderes <.<

Last edited:
Reactions: HeedlessHedon
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes