VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I did got the game on Steam and oh boi was I wrong about game not having anything other than an extremely hot bunny eating little humans and getting big
There are a lot of choices, endings, different characters and even relationships

As someone who never really been interested in vore this was a surprisingly good experience for me
Thank you!! I am glad that the effort that went into making it more than a gulp-and-go was worthwhile!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
that game was great. It looks like it's ended, but I hope they add more content, maybe more evolutions.

Giantess and Colossal Boobs was great, but I would like to see more, maybe Nipple insertions, Unbirth, more ass swallowing? idk but it would be great if this wasn't the end.

Reactions: HeedlessHedon

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
My favorite vore visual novel, hope to see more vore projects in future ha..
100% I wasn't into Vore, but this game has changed me. I don't like being the one eaten, but man does seeing someone eating do it for me. Voronica is so sadistic, I love it!

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
I played through the game for free, then bought it on Steam as a "thank you" to the writer.

Vore is a "sometimes" thing for me, but Voronica does it for me, especially in the way the other characters respond to her. I like how going either the feral or breast expansion routes lead to somewhat bad ends, but the best endings come from being just the right amount of sadistic. It actually feels like player choices are pretty impactful, despite being a pretty straightforward visual novel.

If I had a complaint about the game, it would be that I'd like to not see Voronica get a giant belly, or that it would go away as she digests her prey. More sex scenes would be nice too.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I played through the game for free, then bought it on Steam as a "thank you" to the writer.

Vore is a "sometimes" thing for me, but Voronica does it for me, especially in the way the other characters respond to her. I like how going either the feral or breast expansion routes lead to somewhat bad ends, but the best endings come from being just the right amount of sadistic. It actually feels like player choices are pretty impactful, despite being a pretty straightforward visual novel.

If I had a complaint about the game, it would be that I'd like to not see Voronica get a giant belly, or that it would go away as she digests her prey. More sex scenes would be nice too.
100% I'd like to see a Giantess with a flat stomach and claws. I'd also maybe like an epilogue explaining what happened after the end. I'd love to see Giantess fighting off the military while eating people by the hand-full. Or maybe a crane coming to get Giant Breasts from the destroyed house, RIGHT before she eats them; idk where you can go with a body that can't support her tits.

Dragonien

Mar 12, 2021
Yea I mean I have to agree with the primary sentiment that the character models can get really uncomfortably deep into the uncanny valley

whats worse is sometimes they dont. like certain scenes where you see the main character from certain angles (often the actual vore closeups) the facial features actually look fine. but other times when hes just hanging around things just seem... off. I don't wanna say its low quality cause I don't like disparaging people's artistic skills but they just definitely come off well into uncanny valley territory. Especially the main guy in the story. He's just weird all the time.

but if you look past the sometimes awkward 3d models and you're into vore I mean you're in the right place. I can't think of any other game I've played that stuck so true and so direct to the specific fetish content it was aiming for.

So many games will either spread a net too wide and try to do way too many things cause everyone thinks they can be the next CoC Or they'll basically try to keyword whore themselves out where theyll put just the TINIEST bit of every fetish in so they TECHNICALLY can use that size change tag for example even though the only size change in the game is a single scene thats half a paragraph that only happens once and is never mentioned again and has no impact on the story.

On the other hand this one Jumps straight into Vore and rides it all the way through.

I saw a few other people say it and I'll agree I do wish that there was a bit more control of the character shape; particularly that its possible to progress without constantly always having the increasingly massive belly. Let it digest over time or something; or at least when the transformations happen. you'd figure at least when the changes happen the stuff she ate would be absorbed so her belly would shrink not get bigger. Minor gripe tho.

PERSONALLY, not objectively, I kinda waffled a lot on whether i liked the characters or not. some scenes the characters were really interesting and likable (in the context of liking them for this story, theyre all kind of monsters lol) and other scenes I was cringing so hard i was basically fast forwarding to get past the really awkward or unnecessarily crass content. I mean i understand the character archetypes they were going for but sometimes it felt like they went a bit 'too far' if you know what i mean. Not too far as in "this is wrong" but rather "This is pushing the bounds of reasonable suspension of disbelief for how someone might act even given this weird situation"

I would really like to see it continued. especially the fifth ending; it DEFINITELY opens up the possibility for the game continuing that I'd be really interested in seeing.

all and all. If you want vore with a bit of size change or breast expansion thrown in and you're in the right place. if you don't like those tings then you probably should avoid.

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get all the endings? I'm playing 1.0.1 and I got endings 1,3,5 but don't know how to get the others. I also don't know how to get achievement. Or at least the third one

Dragonien

Mar 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get all the endings? I'm playing 1.0.1 and I got endings 1,3,5 but don't know how to get the others. I also don't know how to get achievement. Or at least the third one
I know there's one if you go:
all giantess transformations
all BE transformations
1 BE and the rest giantess
and 1 giantess and the rest BE

but the last one i never found TBO

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
usually i don't say anything when i don't like a game, but you sell it on steam so that's another story ..

I do not understand the previous comments either it is the developer who is creating another account or they are friends of his because in reality:

The game is completely empty, and the graphics are really poor, playing it is clearly a waste of time even for free, so go buy it on steam no thanks.

again sorry for this negative comment but do not kid ourselves it's crap.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes