• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
Dude I'm pretty sure he just wanted popularity.. the guy probably just wanted to feel people care for him
I figured as much,...

In a few days I'm going to be back home from an extended trip abroad. Once back I'm going to share ;)
Don't have the necessary bandwidth where I am right now :confused:

Reactions: imafishman87

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why a rabbit, though? Rabbits only eat their young and other meat when their diet is severely screwed up and lacking something. Just like when deer eat meat.

Silvious

May 12, 2019
Why a rabbit, though? Rabbits only eat their young and other meat when their diet is severely screwed up and lacking something. Just like when deer eat meat.
It's mostly as a pun on her name Veronica, a mistake by the hiring agency due her last name Lope, and upon examination of the main character, it's clear she's not right in the head

OnionSama

Jun 9, 2018
I'm not into vore ... but I guess I'm into Voronica
she is way too hot

will this game be all about classic vore stuff like getting fat etc

not a single sex scene but just nomnomnom?

Am I just being selfish asking for sex stuff ?

It's the first vore game that got me interested... well there is a first for everything
I only played the demo cuz the nopy link is broken and apperantly game is getting released on steam in 3 days which makes buying on itch pointless for thoose who prefer steam. If the price is reasonable i will get it there prolly.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'm not into vore ... but I guess I'm into Voronica
she is way too hot

will this game be all about classic vore stuff like getting fat etc

not a single sex scene but just nomnomnom?

Am I just being selfish asking for sex stuff ?

It's the first vore game that got me interested... well there is a first for everything
I only played the demo cuz the nopy link is broken and apperantly game is getting released on steam in 3 days which makes buying on itch pointless for thoose who prefer steam. If the price is reasonable i will get it there prolly.
Hi OnionSama! I am glad that you like her! Yeah, there are some sex scenes (which also include vore) not heaps, but they are there!

Reactions: OnionSama

OnionSama

Jun 9, 2018
Hi OnionSama! I am glad that you like her! Yeah, there are some sex scenes (which also include vore) not heaps, but they are there!
I did got the game on Steam and oh boi was I wrong about game not having anything other than an extremely hot bunny eating little humans and getting big
There are a lot of choices, endings, different characters and even relationships

As someone who never really been interested in vore this was a surprisingly good experience for me

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes