VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Kori Kasai

Nov 22, 2017
Can anyone recommend another game like this? Whether it be a vore based story, hard or soft is fine, or uses these amazing looking character models, or something similar or something, or just something like this, I'd really appreciate it. This was amazing

Vidster

Nov 28, 2017
The game is not finished huh? But the steam page doesn't have that early access thing... So is it finished or not?

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
1.0.1 should only be missing one bug fix. I don't know, unless you're accidentally playing the demo the endings seem pretty definite (and unlock the entries in the Endings 'Extra' and all)

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I'm late to the party but I wanted to throw my two cents in.

As a VN, the "game" is kinda wonky. The chew/swallow choices are obviously flavor choices, but until your second or third playthrough, it can be difficult to tell whats a REAL decision and whats a fluff choice. The writing isn't bad but there are some really bizarre moments like the whole Landlord and her son thing. Maybe that was a reference to something but I didn't get it and they were completely random.

Overall its a good game, but when your playthrough to see all the endings its hard to ignore the flaws.

Reactions: Grelk

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game was great, not my kink but the game was so well made and the story so amusing that i finished it in one sitting. Great work. I went with all of the sickest options just to maximise how fucked up everything was and it didn't disappoint... lots of chewing.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
This game was great, not my kink but the game was so well made and the story so amusing that i finished it in one sitting. Great work. I went with all of the sickest options just to maximise how fucked up everything was and it didn't disappoint... lots of chewing.
Lol, thanks! Glad you had fun... I think... XD

Reactions: Can you send
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes