VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
WOW update 0.2 is amazing, really happy I bought the game now. I didn't expect a same size anal vore scene, but its really hot and really good. Wish there was a closeup of the gape at the end too. Now I wish there was an option to keep Sasha inside the butt for longer, maybe if she went in feet first so she could breath outside air, and maybe Voronica could feed her tinies while she's stuck there lol.

Also in the game there are very nice POV pictures from inside mouths looking out, any chance there will be similar POVs from inside the butt/vagina, since this kind of vore is in the game now? And maybe POV looking down the throat?

Also the game is getting big in file size now and takes long to download on my bad internet, maybe try using webp pictures instead of png? There is a lossless webp variant so its like png quality but smaller file size.

EDIT: Also maybe in the giantess transformation route Voronica could insert Basilio in her asshole since he is such an asshole himself lol.

Last edited:

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
WOW update 0.2 is amazing, really happy I bought the game now. I didn't expect a same size anal vore scene, but its really hot and really good. Wish there was a closeup of the gape at the end too. Now I wish there was an option to keep Sasha inside the butt for longer, maybe if she went in feet first so she could breath outside air, and maybe Voronica could feed her tinies while she's stuck there lol.

Also in the game there are very nice POV pictures from inside mouths looking out, any chance there will be similar POVs from inside the butt/vagina, since this kind of vore is in the game now? And maybe POV looking down the throat?

Also the game is getting big in file size now and takes long to download on my bad internet, maybe try using webp pictures instead of png? There is a lossless webp variant so its like png quality but smaller file size.

EDIT: Also maybe in the giantess transformation route Voronica could insert Basilio in her asshole since he is such an asshole himself lol.
But... the horns!!! :eek:

Lol, that aside, thanks! And I like your thoughts - orifice POV would (will!!) be really cool.

And yeah, I agree about the file size - it wasn't easy for me to get it uploaded either. Webp conversion is going to be a priority for the next update.

EDIT:

Oh, and to everyone who is enjoying my game, it'd be a big help if you can chuck me a 'Like' over on the Transformation Games Database (you have to be logged in, but I'm guessing many of you have accounts, cause.... yaknow). They have a 'Community Favourites' visability mechanism there that I'd like to get onto!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Elli Wölfin

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
how do you do that??, i havent seen that yet
First you need to not eat your friend when given the chance, later when you encounter a couple who wants to be eaten choose to play around with the guy and choose to put him in your vagina, then the friend comes out

Reactions: gb22

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shouldn't there be a lesbian tag as there is a scene with Sasha and Voroncia?

Nayko93

In this latest update there are 2 willing ones.

HeedlessHedon

You should put in a ticket so that they can give you the game DEV tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nayko93

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Update 0.2.1 is now on Itch and Game Jolt!
Four new sprite sets, five new scenes. New content includes anal vore, unbirth, same size, and consensual vore!

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes