VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
Well I went ahead and bought the game afterall. I like the new option to choose what transformation you want. Also now I'm really hoping anal insertion gets added ultimately because Voronica's model has a really good looking butthole lol.

May 19, 2019
Well I went ahead and bought the game afterall. I like the new option to choose what transformation you want. Also now I'm really hoping anal insertion gets added ultimately because Voronica's model has a really good looking butthole lol.
Any hints you can offer to Vorinuca's growth and the tinies she gets to "play with"

May 19, 2019
turns out an update was made a few days ago.. its twice the size of the demo.. anyone play it yet?? and for those who didnt know here is the link to the place where you can get it

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Does anyone know where these Models come from?
Hi CyanCoyote, the models are pretty heavily kitbashed, making primary use of WillDupre's anthro assets as well as whichever morphs worked to push them further into cartoon territory.

ktn-temp I am glad you appreciate that option. Also, I've actually since made an anal scene for Sasha (not yet in any build) and have formed a definite plan for Voronica!
giantesslover232 For a hint... you're pretty much correct about the direction her tits are headed, lol. And your tiny friend from the start makes a reappearance prompting a choice that will affect the rest of the game!

ktn-temp

Jun 4, 2018
I am glad you appreciate that option. Also, I've actually since made an anal scene for Sasha (not yet in any build) and have formed a definite plan for Voronica!
That is very nice to hear, thank you. Any estimate on when new update is released? I assume after about a month or so?

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
That is very nice to hear, thank you. Any estimate on when new update is released? I assume after about a month or so?
Well I'm trying for at least monthly, and it's been a week, so not more than three weeks. Maybe earlier though. I haven't settled on whether I want to update as soon as I have enough to be worth people's time or if I want to always build up a full month's content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: giantesslover232
May 19, 2019
Well I'm trying for at least monthly, and it's been a week, so not more than three weeks. Maybe earlier though. I haven't settled on whether I want to update as soon as I have enough to be worth people's time or if I want to always build up a full month's content!
personlly i say you give us an update when you feel its ready.. this game is amazing and i cant wait for our lovely bunny to grow big and swallow anyone she wants (i say swallow bc every tiny i got my hands on i just swallow them.. i dont like the chewing stuff)

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
@ giantesslover232 Thanks, yeah, I'll probably play it be ear. Also, yeah, on the chewing stuff. A lot of people feel that way which is why I've implemented an option to unlink the chew/swallow choice from the transformations and story progression. Now people can get all content without having to make choices they're uncomfortable with.

@ Neo_Awesome Thanks, I've updated my storefronts with permanent invitations

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
New update has dropped on Itch
And soon as soon as the damn upload is complete...

Against all expectation you can now also Wishlist it on !

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
New update has dropped on Itch
And soon as soon as the damn upload is complete...

Against all expectation you can now also Wishlist it on !
Your download link for pc on itcho isn't working it fails every time.

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Your download link for pc on itcho isn't working it fails every time.
Hi nfawns21, I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem! Other people have been able to download and play the PC version through the Itch portal though, so the issue is probably not the link. I suggest trying a different browser if you are able. Also, if the download is interrupted that can cause it to fail. If you have access to a more stable internet connection than the one which you are currently using that may be successful.

Hi CyanCoyote, the next update will have a branch a lot like the first scenario that you describe

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Hi nfawns21, I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem! Other people have been able to download and play the PC version through the Itch portal though, so the issue is probably not the link. I suggest trying a different browser if you are able. Also, if the download is interrupted that can cause it to fail. If you have access to a more stable internet connection than the one which you are currently using that may be successful.

Hi CyanCoyote, the next update will have a branch a lot like the first scenario that you describe
Don't forget to submit a ticket for the Game Developers Tag

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v0.12] APK -

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
DarkWolf2055 Thanks for the reminder, I have done so! (and thanks for making this thread in the first place!)
CheekySix: I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. Some of the swallowed people will be talked to immediately after being eaten, but generally further on from that their contribution to the story will be pretty much done.
skankhunt 420 : Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game, but very little in content. Yes, yes, theres a lot of tinies being eaten, but the vast majority is meaningless-"look, a tiny, what do you want to? *90 seconds later* look, a tiny, what do you want to do?". The game (as of its current version) could've been condensed into 3 or 4 scenes and nothing would've been lost.

Reactions: Chris_F

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
oof, so torn on this one - on one hand, not into furry and while i have no problem with people liking what they like, 'hard vore' is nightmare fuel... but on the other, vore leading to BE and height growth is a soft spot for me... shoot

Reactions: Elli Wölfin
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes