VN Ren'Py Voronica Cleans House: a Vore Adventure [v1.0.1 Bugfix] [HeedlessHedon]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
oof, so torn on this one - on one hand, not into furry and while i have no problem with people liking what they like, 'hard vore' is nightmare fuel... but on the other, vore leading to BE and height growth is a soft spot for me... shoot
Hard vore is all flagged and avoidable (with the exception that if you opt to manually control transformations and take the 'giantess' path - which is otherwise attached to taking the hard vore choices - there may eventually be some scenes which presume your preference).

May 19, 2019
Hard vore is all flagged and avoidable (with the exception that if you opt to manually control transformations and take the 'giantess' path - which is otherwise attached to taking the hard vore choices - there may eventually be some scenes which presume your preference).
so since im someone who think all tinies should just be swallowed.. does that mean i could still be 90ft tall at some point and swallow my friends too?

Reactions: HeedlessHedon

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
oh yeah, no arguments there! didn't mean to sound like it was unavoidable - i meant it more like before this game i hadn't heard of hard vore before and made the mistake of giving it a try in some of the options lol. i would definitely strongly prefer not ever being railroaded into having any hard vore scenes but i have no problem with the game eventually 'assuming' choices if you have taken all or mostly all of one option throughout, if that makes sense?

but yeah, not trying to complain! people can like what they like. vore on it's own doesn't really do anything for me, but vore leading to BE and height growth for some reason is the exact situation i love, lol. same with don't really like the 'tinies' stuff but it seems like at some point once she grows big enough and loses control she's going to go for bigger targets anyway? i really like both options e.g. vore intentionally to cause growth/BE or losing control leading to vore then having to deal with growing bigger as a side effect... wouldn't mind some sort of mixed ending where she grows tall and has giant breasts but because you took the middle option instead of going feral she's just giant and dominating haha

oh, side note, really liked that one girl who had been stung to have giant breasts, liked seeing an extreme body type on someone else, was curious if she'd cause extra BE or not even though that wouldn't really make sense

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
bobberson1423 Oh yeah, no worries, I didn't think that you were complaining, I just wanted to be clear. And you are pretty much on the mark about how the story+transformations are going to progress!

Edit: Actually because of this conversation I just redirected a scene that presumed based on giantess transformations that the player wanted hard vore so that it would only go that way is they had actually chosen hard vore options. So thanks!

giantesslover232 Yup! Just after the dream sequence you can engage manual choice for transformations, then you'll be able to do all swallows + giantess transformations.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyborgturtle
May 19, 2019
bobberson1423 Oh yeah, no worries, I didn't think that you were complaining, I just wanted to be clear. And you are pretty much on the mark about how the story+transformations are going to progress!

Edit: Actually because of this conversation I just redirected a scene that presumed based on giantess transformations that the player wanted hard vore so that it would only go that way is they had actually chosen hard vore options. So thanks!

giantesslover232 Yup! Just after the dream sequence you can engage manual choice for transformations, then you'll be able to do all swallows + giantess transformations.
I can't wait till it gets to that.. I am up to date on the game right now (0.12 as it is) and dying for more.. mostly because there isn't alot if good giantess games/novels to play and because I'm picky as hell

May 19, 2019
Eskoz is great, but wow... that is a long time O_O
yeah he is working on his new fully voiced video and that wont be done till maybe chrismas.. then he has to work on the off line for the game and prob gonna do some voting to see what the fans want.. it was 15 months for him to make ch2 pt1.. but it was amazingly done and the next part isnt what i personlly wanted.. the voting didnt go the way i wanted

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018

Edit: Actually because of this conversation I just redirected a scene that presumed based on giantess transformations that the player wanted hard vore so that it would only go that wa y is they had actually chosen hard vore options. So thanks!

oh, nice!

just curious, are you planning to do anything with how there are both BE and giantess 'levels'? or is it more like the game keeps track of which model to show, e.g. BE level 2 and giantess 3, but in terms of events or plot-related things it would only check for 'if giantess level is x' or 'follow path of whichever was higher between BE and giantess'?

HeedlessHedon

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
It varies! At the moment there are only three forms and some of the scenes will play out differently depending on which form you have. So far this has mostly worked out as splitting things to give one of the "extremes" a specific scene and the remainders a "generic" with no unique scenes for the middle ground, but that will change. In particular the endings will revolve around which form you have, so every potential form, including each of the intermediates, will get a unique conclusion.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes