Unity Completed Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth- [Final] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE297090_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Lillian is an adventurer of the "elf ranger" race.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-18
Release Date: 2020-09-17
Developer: Kokage no Izumi -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RE297090_img_smp8.jpg RE297090_img_smp7.jpg RE297090_img_smp6.jpg RE297090_img_smp5.jpg RE297090_img_smp4.jpg RE297090_img_smp3.jpg RE297090_img_smp2.jpg RE297090_img_smp1.jpg Screenshot_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
There's vore and gore in this one (the female goblins bite off Lillian's hand, and a couple of bad ends has her dying, though it's not very visceral). Light scat as well. Lighter ryona as well I suppose. If you've played a Demon Angel Sakura game you should know what to expect, just with less of a focus on the vore (unfortunately).

And now that everyone knows that the game has vore, bring on the people who are super pissy about one game in a thousand on this site having it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Ayyy, it's that circle! Y'know, of all the H-games out there, there's maybe four circles/groups that have ever made fart content. Literally less than 1% of guro games. Yeah, the internet's pretty wild... :)

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
this is literally unplayable, the dialog is so slow i takes 5 minutes to read 1 sentence, dont even bother trying until its fixed...

Reactions: Flabergasts

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
This game DOES NOT WORK WITH APPLOCALE (I'm pretty sure, noone else I've talked to got it to work with it). Also, some people even seem to have issues with jap locale, usually causing freezes when talking to goblin or trying to open the pink door.
NTLEA seems to have worked for me though, and may work for others as well.

Overall pretty short and relatively subpar quality for a game from Kokage. Don't go in expecting too much and you'll probably be fine.

Kariyume

Apr 29, 2019
This game DOES NOT WORK WITH APPLOCALE (I'm pretty sure, noone else I've talked to got it to work with it). Also, some people even seem to have issues with jap locale, usually causing freezes when talking to goblin or trying to open the pink door.
NTLEA seems to have worked for me though, and may work for others as well.

Overall pretty short and relatively subpar quality for a game from Kokage. Don't go in expecting too much and you'll probably be fine.
Exactly bro, the game freezes if you go through another door. Tried on all local systems

Reactions: Flabergasts
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes