Unity Completed Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth- [Final] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EndingSoul

Aug 21, 2017
I was hoping this was a sub futa protag and dom female enemy game, especially after that flower witch game that ended up being kinda disappointing, but oh well. I'll give this a try if the gameplay is good but I still have nightmares from the goblin scene in domination quest... You don't see the gore but dam...

Last edited:

Hakkix

Jul 30, 2020
I was hoping this was a sub futa protag and dom female enemy game, especially after that flower witch game that ended up being kinda disappointing, but oh well. I'll give this a try if the gameplay is good but I still have nightmares from the goblin scene in domination quest... You don't see the gore but dam...
yeah i remember that part with the goblin girl, shes in this game too but dont worry they toned it down, she only eats your arm up this time.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Why there have to be tryhard boss fight in this game
I'm absolutely awful at games like this, but they were fine on lower difficulties.
Equipped the boots and can't get across the spikes
Should be an easy clear; I got it the first time with an imperfect jump and two dashes at the apex. Had room to spare.
stuck at the door in the beginning
Which door? (The first door you're meant to go through is at C-1.)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The merchant says they have other shops, but I'm apparently awful at finding them.

Any clues on where to find them?

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Which door? (The first door you're meant to go through is at C-1.)
How do you get past the goblin chick? The one with the log thats blocking the way in b-2? Says you have to use arrow down but the elf just walks in front of the goblin and nothing happens

Edit: the c-1 door freezes for me too actually. Can only press escape and go back to the main menu

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
"Lillian's Adventure" just ruined the great predecessor "Domination Quest". I like that game, why couldn't they create a sequel with the same elements as that game; this game doesn't have turn based combat like the other one did and skin to skin scenes.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
How do you get past the goblin chick? The one with the log thats blocking the way in b-2? Says you have to use arrow down but the elf just walks in front of the goblin and nothing happens

Edit: the c-1 door freezes for me too actually. Can only press escape and go back to the main menu
Need the key from B-0, which is after the C-1 door.
While we're at it, try this save to see if it's just that one door?

Reactions: Lugia123
Jul 9, 2017
I knew those monster girls looked familiar. Some of the fetishes aren't my thing, but let's give this one a try and a fair assessment. If everything else fails, this might be good as a standard game. The previous game was good as an RPG except for the constant encounters every 2 steps.

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Need the key from B-0, which is after the C-1 door.
While we're at it, try this save to see if it's just that one door?
Weird, I'm getting a black screen when using your save but it's saying "A-0, A-1, A-2" and keeps going

1600611136264.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes