Unity Completed Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth- [Final] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
cant find the 5 Golden Scarab aswell, could someone add a screenshot or a discribtion what u need to do to find them?
Do you need to interact with something or do they appear random? i dont get it
Anyone know how to get past the Goblin Cave please ?
I need 5 Golden Scarab but I don't know where to find and how to reach them...
Location for 1st Golden Scarab: in map [A4] high
1601371092069.png 1601371220732.png
Location for 2st Golden Scarab: in map [A4] low
1601371955675.png 1601372000781.png
Location for 3st Golden Scarab: in map [C4]
1601371627741.png 1601371684435.png
Location for 4st Golden Scarab: in map [B5]
1601372205766.png 1601372264046.png
Location for 5st Golden Scarab: in map [C5]
1601372483279.png 1601372525416.png

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Location for 1st Golden Scarab: in map [A4] high
View attachment 837320 View attachment 837321
Location for 2st Golden Scarab: in map [A4] low
View attachment 837331 View attachment 837332
Location for 3st Golden Scarab: in map [C4]
View attachment 837324 View attachment 837326
Location for 4st Golden Scarab: in map [B5]
View attachment 837334 View attachment 837336
Location for 5st Golden Scarab: in map [C5]
View attachment 837340 View attachment 837341
Thanks so much now it makes sense, my game was probably bugged because I've already checked those places countless times but there was nothing like this

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks so much now it makes sense, my game was probably bugged because I've already checked those places countless times but there was nothing like this
I hear that if you place your game in Local Disk (C) some game you down in here may got bug. Try re-download an put the game on other Disk Drive.

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
I hear that if you place your game in Local Disk (C) some game you down in here may got bug. Try re-download an put the game on other Disk Drive.
thanks alot for your affort. sadly the golden bugs fall through the floor in my game and to put it on D or E doesnt change anything.
(deleted savefiles aswell etc.)
may this get patchd

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
thanks alot for your affort. sadly the golden bugs fall through the floor in my game and to put it on D or E doesnt change anything.
(deleted savefiles aswell etc.)
may this get patchd
Are you running this game in a japanese locale? For me personally the game ran extremely buggy until I launched it in locale emulator with japanese and admin settings. SO either change system locale or try the locale emulator. the savegames disappearing from the game was one of the problems of not launching the game with emulator for me. and the game is able to see your old saves when you run in in the emulator again.

Reactions: Skyzenski

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
To fix it, I launched it with japanese app locale as administrator and restart a fresh new save, and all the objects was displayed correctly on the map.

has anyone managed to get CE work with this game?
The game use Unity engine so try to use Mono Dissector > Assembly CSharp > Player_Controller to find whatever u want to edit linked to the player like health or damage received ..etc...

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
This did have some really good scenes like the goblin and mushroom girls but overall it was pretty disappointing considering how high the standards set by domination quest were. For starters, around 40% of the animations were wasted on shitty male monsters. None of the previous games even had those so I don't even know why.
Also I thought that the protagonist being female would open up more room for some interesting vore/ryona stuff but there really wasn't that much.

So on it's own I'd still say the game was still pretty good but it did not live up to expectations unfortunately.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Aeriez

Nov 17, 2018
Gotta say, had fun with this one. Never thought I'd sit down to play an H Game and come out of the other side having beat the game and had fun all the way. Boss at the Sage's Tower was annoying, but aside from that, had tons of fun with this. Even if the fetishes aren't really your thing, it's honestly just fun as a game.

Animations were good. What you'd expect of Kokage no Izumi at this point though, all of their side scrollers have great animation going.

Screw the hidden shop in the Underground Waterway, though. I scoured that section of the map with a bell trying to find out how to turn off that water and no dice. But, I might just be oblivious.

Mattriones98

Nov 5, 2020
All right, after giving this game a go I must say I liked it with few exceptions. First being the variety of sexual scenes. After Demon Angel Sakura and Kuro, I expected more variety because we play as female. Second, as many people mentioned, unless you get a fix the game is unplayable both in gameplay and gallery, with controls being bad. I hope they deliver similar game in future, but with more variety of sexual scenes.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
All right, after giving this game a go I must say I liked it with few exceptions. First being the variety of sexual scenes. After Demon Angel Sakura and Kuro, I expected more variety because we play as female. Second, as many people mentioned, unless you get a fix the game is unplayable both in gameplay and gallery, with controls being bad. I hope they deliver similar game in future, but with more variety of sexual scenes.
i agree the controls are wonky getting me killed (or failing a trail) more times than it helped but it's still playble got to the sage tower with a few deaths cause my little elf girll thought i wanted he to dash when i only hit left or right just as i landed or when i crouched she thought i wanted her to slide kick (was useing the 360 controler only register the joystick *sigh* go figure but it was still plable

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
i agree the controls are wonky getting me killed (or failing a trail) more times than it helped but it's still playble got to the sage tower with a few deaths cause my little elf girl thought i wanted her to dash when i only hit left or right just as i landed or when i crouched she thought i wanted her to slide kick (was useing the 360 controler only register the joystick *sigh* go figure but it was still plable

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
ok now i have a question and judgeing by the post i seen of a few people whineing that it doesn't work(sorry if you are one of the few that it didn't work for just abit aggited and in the WTF do i go additude but i mean no offence) for thouse who did get it to work like i did where the heck is the green door key i will attach a screen shot for better refernce

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
You need to complete the Sage's Tower, which is through the Goblin Caves, taking the path below that door.
All of the keys to enter the Sage's Tower itself are in the graveyard (Cliff Graves) somewhere, and the tower is just a straightforward vertical area.
completed sage tower 3 times still no key is it hiden in the graveyard somewhere if so where? cause i think i have been everywhere so i may have overlooked it

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes