Unity Completed Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth- [Final] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

swutsa

Jan 19, 2020
same problem here, can't enter the door without the game being stuck
text can be changed to instant once ur in game (hotkey S to options)

also part of the coins dont despawn on pickup and i can pick em up infinite

Deviling

Jan 5, 2018
I've had the problems everyone is mentioning here (infinite pick ups, doors not working, no dialogues, etc.).
Fixed by using Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese (Admin).

Reactions: Asavar and shin_

shin_

Dec 5, 2018
Exactly. Ran into the same problems as mentioned above, I can confirm that Locale Emu Admin Run works.

Futarino123

Oct 30, 2017
"Lillian's Adventure" just ruined the great predecessor "Domination Quest". I like that game, why couldn't they create a sequel with the same elements as that game; this game doesn't have turn based combat like the other one did and skin to skin scenes.
They are making domination quest 2, it was supposed to come out this winter, but now their site says 2021

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I've had the problems everyone is mentioning here (infinite pick ups, doors not working, no dialogues, etc.).
Fixed by using Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese (Admin).
Exactly. Ran into the same problems as mentioned above, I can confirm that Locale Emu Admin Run works.
That's really weird. I have Locale Emulator installed but never needed to use it. Only had the black screen issue once, and no other issues. 乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
If you've made it to the labyrinth just keep looking for the sage and under no circumstances leave a map through an exit she isn't next to.
If not, I think Goblin Caves - Entrance and go right. There should be a statue in front of a locked door, and the next few zones of the game are through there.
Where could i find the key for the door near that statue [E-2] ?

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Where could i find the key for the door near that statue [E-2] ?
You need to complete the Sage's Tower, which is through the Goblin Caves, taking the path below that door.
All of the keys to enter the Sage's Tower itself are in the graveyard (Cliff Graves) somewhere, and the tower is just a straightforward vertical area.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Aw, nice, a lesbian 2D platformer game in the vein of stuff like FOBS. We finally got one that wasn't futa, holy crap... though I see people are already complaining about the lack of dicks, go figure :rolleyes:. We've been due something like this for years, because I swear people only ever make girls' love VNs, not platformers or RPGs like they do for the guys. Like, it's a shame (for me) that it's apparently got a lot of vore/gore, but damn, I'd play anything at this point.

Reactions: Le Mat

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the Goblin Cave please ?
I need 5 Golden Scarab but I don't know where to find and how to reach them...

Reactions: flyhigh

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know how to get past the Goblin Cave please ?
I need 5 Golden Scarab but I don't know where to find and how to reach them...
i think Golden Scarab not that hard to find in Goblin Cave, i can't remember all the location but you could try compair my map with your so you could try unlock most of section in Goblin Cave [most of because i'm not so sure that 100% of it but possbile it is everything] Carefully check all small extend path in my map, it is for hidden passages.
Untitled.png

Reactions: DarkLabs02

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
The merchant says they have other shops, but I'm apparently awful at finding them.

Any clues on where to find them?
Found a Secret Shop, if you not reach it yet, here it location [yellow arrow near bottom left]. Bring about 3000-4000 Gold Coin with you to brought the whole shop.

Untitled.png 1600878660311.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkLabs02

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Had a look at your map: seems I have a few more secret areas but it is still incomplete (for example I still don't have the complete white defence gem).
Me too, can't complete the last white defence gem.

Last edited:

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
The game may need updating. The last update 1.16 was released on 09/23/2020. It's version 1.13 or even older. There may be problems here.
Change log (auto translate)
  • ver 1.16 Added "H scene viewing" to "bonus", changed the operation of squeezing to push downward twice
  • ver 1.15 Fixed a bug in the Goblin Cave that had a hidden passage that did not react to the guiding bell.
  • ver1.14 Added 1 step of zoom (A key) magnification, corrected emergency avoidance and sliding reaction
  • ver 1.13 Fixed a bug when the HP gauge was set to zero in the scene inside the last boss, and fixed a bug on the bonus screen of the trial version.
  • ver 1.12 Fixed to bounce when hit with slash attack, added key confit, changed default key layout
  • ver 1.11 Increased processing speed, adjusted item performance, adjusted battle balance
  • ver 1.10 Main story released
  • ver 1.04 Fixed the reaction of jump operation
  • ver 1.03 Added text speed setting-Fixed a bug in English text display
  • ver 1.02 Corrected text speed
  • ver 1.01 Trial version released

flyhigh

Dec 7, 2018
cant find the 5 Golden Scarab aswell, could someone add a screenshot or a discribtion what u need to do to find them?
Do you need to interact with something or do they appear random? i dont get it

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
cant find the 5 Golden Scarab aswell, could someone add a screenshot or a discribtion what u need to do to find them?
Do you need to interact with something or do they appear random? i dont get it
Ok, will try download game version in here and redo a quick run on Goblin Cave.

Reactions: flyhigh
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes