Unity Completed Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth- [Final] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
"Take note before you play that there are many slightly grotesque and explicit scenes included in this game.
Monster girls, vore, swallowed whole, digestion, excretion, jacking off, lesbian, size difference (giant girl), lactation, urination, masturbation, etc... "

I see nothing wrong here...

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
The characters look the same from another game like this, but it had a male protagonist in it. I can't remember the name of the game though.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
"Lillian is an adventurer of the "elf ranger" race."

Ah, the classic lineup: Human, Orc, Elf, "Elf Ranger", Dwarf, Gnome
That was...wow! D&D FIRST edition I think? reminds me of that sega genesis game warriors of the eternal sun.

Reactions: Chrathrard
Jan 8, 2018
how do you get to dragon boss im stuck
If you've made it to the labyrinth just keep looking for the sage and under no circumstances leave a map through an exit she isn't next to.
If not, I think Goblin Caves - Entrance and go right. There should be a statue in front of a locked door, and the next few zones of the game are through there.

Hakkix

Jul 30, 2020
can i somehow change the up=jump? feels really clunky when you play with a controller.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes