Unity Completed Lillian's Adventure -The Sage's Tower and the Great Cave Labyrinth- [Final] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
completed sage tower 3 times still no key is it hiden in the graveyard somewhere if so where? cause i think i have been everywhere so i may have overlooked it
If you've actually completed the tower, then you should have received the key you need after the boss battle in it, if I recall correctly. Make sure to talk to the mentor when you see her.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
If you've actually completed the tower, then you should have received the key you need after the boss battle in it, if I recall correctly. Make sure to talk to the mentor when you see her.
uhh she didn't put me though a battle just training to where i had to break practice tagets then the age said well done you set a new record and i hit end training is something soppsed to happen more dureing training or did i perhapse bone myself and have to start over

Jan 8, 2018
uhh she didn't put me though a battle just training to where i had to break practice tagets then the age said well done you set a new record and i hit end training is something soppsed to happen more dureing training or did i perhapse bone myself and have to start over
There should be a boss fight when you finish training and go back into the tower. You might need to pick different dialogue options.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
There should be a boss fight when you finish training and go back into the tower. You might need to pick different dialogue options.
umm ok i might have to start over cause now all she does it have me attack the practice tagets for a better time *sigh* yet anouther game i manage to break thx for the help if i run in to any more issues i'll let you know

Jan 8, 2018
umm ok i might have to start over cause now all she does it have me attack the practice tagets for a better time *sigh* yet anouther game i manage to break thx for the help if i run in to any more issues i'll let you know
Can you not "Finish Training"? It should be an option in that dialogue, and then the one back on the tower.

Reactions: Skyzenski

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
When is android version going to be added? My PC is crap.
I third this. Does anyone have a link for the android version, or know another place where i could search for it?
Cat site has no results.

I'm really curious to try and see if any difference vs with the pc version when plugging to a monitor and using Samsung DeX: Interface mimics desktop Os filling correctly the monitor's aspect ratio, while also forcing apps to run in said aspect ratios.
The code for the pc version RJ300417.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I've done everything I can do except finish the white defense gem. I even found an extra great white attack gem shard. But, can't seem to find the last white defense shard. Have literally combed every area with a large bell w/o any luck. Starting to wonder if the extra white attack gem shard was meant to be a defense gem shard and it's a mistake by the developer. If anyone has been able to find the white defense shard, please reply to me and let me know, preferably where too. At this point, I'm considering it impossible to complete though as the only other explanation is that there is a hidden area so out of reach that not even the large bell can detect it.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
So is there a fix for the text softlock? because it's imbecilic even the gallery has it
this doesn'twork even as a quick fap and forget if the text fucks up the ssex scenes

FuryTilted

Jun 12, 2021
Are the Text too slow and make the game unplayable? Dont worry, just change the option of the speed text to immediate text and problem solved, your welcome.

1631510818587.png

Reactions: metalface123
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes