grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VoronicaGoesToTown-0.3.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
...Are you sure you're in the right bit of the Internet if vore bothers you? This is a relatively tame normie fetish
Regardless of whether it's Vore or not, the anthropomorphic rabbit figure is fucking horrible, and if you ask me if it's Furry, that makes it even more criticizable.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Regardless of whether it's Vore or not, the anthropomorphic rabbit figure is fucking horrible, and if you ask me if it's Furry, that makes it even more criticizable.
Whelp it's not gonna change, people have been whining about it for a, long, long while and yet somehow everyone thinks their "original" complaint will be the one that results in change.

It's cute.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
There are many fetishes that I don't like, gay futa trans etc. However, I don't go to the threads of those games to complain and cry, it is incredible how many trolls come here to give their opinion on what they dislike.
That whooshing sound you hear is the comedic, memetic value of these comments going over your head.

Reactions: Halbyn

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone explain how the version you can download here (v0.3.8.3) is beyond what is available on itch.io or Patreon (v 0.3.8.2)?
I'm just curious if this is a watered down version or is it somehow leaked before the Patreon drop?

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
mmm hooman yummy yummy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In response to your spoiler: Because you can't be bothered to click the latest updates page -> scroll down to "Exclude Tags (Max 10)" -> click the "Select a tag to exclude" button -> scroll to "vore" (or just type it in) and then exclude it from all updates at the cost of missing 1 or 2 games you might enjoy.

Josefo4

Aug 19, 2023
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

• Haha
Reactions: docUnknown

uzzi67

Apr 25, 2020
That whooshing sound you hear is the comedic, memetic value of these comments going over your head.
You should analyze your level of understanding before criticizing mine with words like comic or memetic, just a loving suggestion.

BunnyValentine

Apr 3, 2018
Rather enjoyable game. Not the strangest one out there, but definitely for a more niche crowd. Can't wait to see more of the story, though probably going to play the first one in the meantime to get context for the MC.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I like it because it felt like the MC was type of rare demon bunny. As the transformations were based around her eating. She looked really awesome becoming a feral bunny. I get the impression we are playing a monster in some way. But sudden growing of the girl in the jar, while funny and amusing I guess, takes away the uniqueness to the MCs reason for devouring. Not as fun or unique when "everyone" can do it. I guess thats my peeve with the new updates. Unless the MC was using her powers on people, I'd rather it strictly been her thing :/

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2022
We had a littl girl who was our best friend and our decisons would make her live much longer. Why we don't had those choise on how and what choise we had in first game till the very end. I mean In my playrun I had sperad my best friend life. Why we don't have to choose what we did and how we had choose to grow. I wouldn't mind have Voronica best friend hangi around and the one who gived us our help, that foxy or what was he name? on what we did wih her, if we chose to "Anal vore her or not", I choose to not vore her analy.

I hoped that ther were choose from previous game we did, make like question on what we did into prequel. Why there we need start withou ourtiny best friend? I liked and I liked the foxy one. I could be cool see the in this game as well.
is there sex with mc in game?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes