Collection Others Vortex Games Collection [2020-07-25] [Vortex Games]

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Look good.
I can see you added some new holds... not sure...

I'm not a big fan of fantasy or historic like universe. I still prefer the ones in "modern" street brawling or fighting tournaments.
like Final Fight, Sor, etc, but it looks nice!

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
This thread need some files updates.
Anyone have some new links, perhaps not the exact last version but some more recent thant the outdated ones ?

(Note that I didn't followed the progress of these games lately, because of changes in term of concept/design and some gameplay/animation limitation that makes me lose my interest. But I'm just curious to see if it finally get better...)

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
This thread need some files updates.
Anyone have some new links, perhaps not the exact last version but some more recent thant the outdated ones ?

(Note that I didn't followed the progress of these games lately, because of changes in term of concept/design and some gameplay/animation limitation that makes me lose my interest. But I'm just curious to see if it finally get better...)
His newer games are similar to the older ones with different scenarios, more moves, more effects, and some new ideas.

Reactions: VortexGames

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Oh... ok.
Still interested to give it a try. Again, not specifically the exact last ones.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys can somone post a full game link of the femdom island pls ?
This will sound a bit mean but, the developer of these games is in this thread so the chances of that happening are close to none.
Upside: we get updates more regularly and someone to actually talk to about the game.
Downside: we most likely would have to wait multiple years for anything even close to a reasonable update to the free content we get.
its a 50/50 with Devs on this site, they either say fuck it and give you updated stuff regularly or at least a reasonable amount
or they give a demo and this becomes nothing more than another thread without much content.
bit harsh but most people are not exactly on here to pay for games.
I've paid for some games by Vortex and will say i think we need a bit more updated content on here and I don't think it will hurt him but i doubt you will get anything close to a full game of anything on here at this point.
at least you can talk to him tho.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
There are a lot of free demos available on the patreon page.
Right.
I don't like patreon's structure (and also for personnal reasons)
Also, USUALLY not easy to find the accessible content when you can't pay/don't want to pay.
Here, it seems like the older builds are accessible.
The update was almost 1 year ago. So, no chance no to see "only old" content.
(again, I'm not talking of the top notch last versions, it's "normal" they are locked)

I liked the inital concept of these games, but to my personnal tastes, it goes a bit too much into weird scenes, monster/ugly characters with not much many new moves. (ONLY for my tastes)
And I'm pretty sure many many people want to play such game on patreon, so, no problem to me. ^^;

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Right.
I don't like patreon's structure (and also for personnal reasons)
Also, USUALLY not easy to find the accessible content when you can't pay/don't want to pay.
Here, it seems like the older builds are accessible.
The update was almost 1 year ago. So, no chance no to see "only old" content.
(again, I'm not talking of the top notch last versions, it's "normal" they are locked)

I liked the inital concept of these games, but to my personnal tastes, it goes a bit too much into weird scenes, monster/ugly characters with not much many new moves. (ONLY for my tastes)
And I'm pretty sure many many people want to play such game on patreon, so, no problem to me. ^^;
He's got that download list linked to as one of the first things anyone sees on his patreon page.

The three recent games he's made are. Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet, Femdom Island, and Agony2. The Wrestling girls one has almost all characters in plain (often schoolgirl) clothes, with a few dominatrices and succubi. Femdom Island has characters dressed from looking like medieval royalty to dungeon mistresses. The Agony games, specifically Agony2, the new oneis what you are thinking of with all the succubi and demonic looking characters.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Yes, definitely, this is what I said "they are accessible" yes, of course.
About themes:
My choice still go for the casual/sexy dresses, skirts, schoolgirl costumes. ^^;
Usually the moster girls only give me "reject" feeling.
But I understand it's what many people seems to like.
I still prefer Boko877's work. I wish I can work with a motivated programmer to give life to my sexy maids and schoolgirl sprites... ^^

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, definitely, this is what I said "they are accessible" yes, of course.
About themes:
My choice still go for the casual/sexy dresses, skirts, schoolgirl costumes. ^^;
Usually the moster girls only give me "reject" feeling.
But I understand it's what many people seems to like.
I still prefer Boko877's work. I wish I can work with a motivated programmer to give life to my sexy maids and schoolgirl sprites... ^^
The guy who makes these games offers a $20/month package where he'll provide tools, models, and teach you how to make a game in the openBOR engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neddyf

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
The guy who makes these games offers a $20/month package where he'll provide tools, models, and teach you how to make a game in the openBOR engine.
(edited-personnal stuff here)

But I'm sure such a pack to buy would motivate new comers to get into this engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

VortexGames

Aug 9, 2020
Femdom Island - Demo 2022
Developer: VortexGames

Censored: No

Version: Demo - 2022

Language: English

Genre: Fight, 2d game, Beat 'em up, platformer, 3d graphics, wrestling submission, Fetish.

Dl:

Installation:

Extract and run.

Password: yabxyabxyayaya

Developer_Notes:

Please, Try not to avoid the dialogues, reading texts is important to understand the game's objectives.

Game system

1. This game have autosave at start of each level! There are 2 slots: One save to Hero Mode and other to Slave mode.

2. I you start with Hero Mode using Bandida for ex, and quit to a new game with Haya or Bia, You will lost all your progress of Hero Mode!

3. Finising game with all characters to unlock everything.

4. In Slave Mode, is not necessary to fight in the first chapters, try to dodge and advance as you do in survive horror games.

Gameplay

A S D F

Arrows (left,right,up,down)

A - Attack1

s - Attack2

D - Jump

F - Attack Special

MOVE

--------------------------------

MOVIMENTS:

DODGE

up up and down down

RUN

right right (hold)

RUNATTACK

If the player presses attack while running, they will perform this attack.

RUNJUMPATTACK

If the player presses attack during a running jump, they will perform this attack.

RISEATTACK - VERY IMPORTANT

If Up+Attack is pressed (When you are fall down) before you rise.

GRAB

Press arrow right close of opponent

GRABATTACK

When you've grabbed another character, you can press attack to use this attack up to two times.

GRABATTACK2

When you've grabbed another character and used GRABATTACK twice, you can press attack to use this

attack You can also use this early by pressing jump.

GRABFORWARD

Just like GRABATTACK except for the input.

GRABUP

When you've grabbed another character, you can press up and attack to use this attack up to two times.

GRABDOWN

When you've grabbed another character, you can press down and attack!

THROW

When you've grabbed another character, you can press back and attack!

ADVANCED MOVES

down, right A (ATTACK1)

down, UP A (ATTACK1)

down, right S (ATTACK2)

down, UP S (ATTACK2)

down, right F (SPECIAL)

down, UP F (SPECIAL)

Slave mode:

Having trouble to advance the game? The game is too hard?

On the start, you need use avoid to escape down down and up up; Dont try to fight dominatrix, The Slave Fry dont know how to fight (at this momment), he will always lose, try find the key and a way out of ludus.

keep runing holding (foward, forward) and avoiding (down, down)

everything is easy if you know this trick

You don't need fight and level up in the first few chapters.

Just run away, remember the horror surviver games like silent hill.

At the right time there will be mandatory items and fights that will make you level up.

Thank you so much for those who have pledged in the past and thank you so much for those who will pledge in the future. Everytime someone puts their trust in me and supports me it fills me with great joy and I will do my best to pay them back with my work.

| | |

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Femdom Island - Demo 2022
Developer: VortexGames

Censored: No

Version: Demo - 2022

Language: English

Genre: Fight, 2d game, Beat 'em up, platformer, 3d graphics, wrestling submission, Fetish.

Dl:

Installation:

Extract and run.

Password: yabxyabxyayaya

Developer_Notes:

Please, Try not to avoid the dialogues, reading texts is important to understand the game's objectives.

Game system

1. This game have autosave at start of each level! There are 2 slots: One save to Hero Mode and other to Slave mode.

2. I you start with Hero Mode using Bandida for ex, and quit to a new game with Haya or Bia, You will lost all your progress of Hero Mode!

3. Finising game with all characters to unlock everything.

4. In Slave Mode, is not necessary to fight in the first chapters, try to dodge and advance as you do in survive horror games.

Gameplay

A S D F

A - Attack1

s - Attack2

D - Jump

F - Attack Special

MOVE

MOVIMENTS:

DODGE

up up and down down

RUN

right right (hold)

RUNATTACK

If the player presses attack while running, they will perform this attack.

RUNJUMPATTACK

If the player presses attack during a running jump, they will perform this attack.

RISEATTACK - VERY IMPORTANT

If Up+Attack is pressed (When you are fall down) before you rise.

GRAB

Press arrow right close of opponent

GRABATTACK

When you've grabbed another character, you can press attack to use this attack up to two times.

GRABATTACK2

When you've grabbed another character and used GRABATTACK twice, you can press attack to use this

attack You can also use this early by pressing jump.

GRABFORWARD

GRABUP

When you've grabbed another character, you can press up and attack to use this attack up to two times.

GRABDOWN

When you've grabbed another character, you can press down and attack!

THROW

When you've grabbed another character, you can press back and attack!

ADVANCED MOVES

down, right A (ATTACK1)

down, UP A (ATTACK1)

down, right S (ATTACK2)

down, UP S (ATTACK2)

down, right F (SPECIAL)

down, UP F (SPECIAL)

Slave mode:

Having trouble to advance the game? The game is too hard?

On the start, you need use avoid to escape down down and up up; Dont try to fight dominatrix, The Slave Fry dont know how to fight (at this momment), he will always lose, try find the key and a way out of ludus.

keep runing holding (foward, forward) and avoiding (down, down)

everything is easy if you know this trick

You don't need fight and level up in the first few chapters.

Just run away, remember the horror surviver games like silent hill.

At the right time there will be mandatory items and fights that will make you level up.

Thank you so much for those who have pledged in the past and thank you so much for those who will pledge in the future. Everytime someone puts their trust in me and supports me it fills me with great joy and I will do my best to pay them back with my work.

| | |
Thank you for sharing this update here!

Reactions: VortexGames