Collection Others Vortex Games Collection [2020-07-25] [Vortex Games]

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I have a problem with the Wrestling Girls UrbanBackstreet after i select a character and want to move my game crashes
The game crashes or resets?
If it resets, are you trying to continue? If so try starting a new game. Possibly try deleting the savedata.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
bruh this is all demo
Look a little closer bruh!
Under the spoiler tag on the 1st post there are more games. There are several complete games. Wrestling Girls Urban Backstreet is the most recent game on there with the most polish, and it's definitely worth a play. I like'd Bad Schoolgirls pretty well. The prison break one was good too, but it's harder than a lot of Sega Genesis or SNES beat 'em ups.

There's a lot here. Most of his stuff is here aside from his most recent few projects.

arglapopo

Jul 23, 2020
I am not used to comment on the posts here, but my personal experience with this particular creator warrants an exception:

Due to a rather complex build on my end, I was unable to play one of his games (my system refusing to load the .pak file embedded into a .exe) The man took the time to go through the issue on his discord, along with members of his community, helped me identify the causes and even provided the tools to make it work (said tools normally available to beta testers on his patreon, which I am not).

It is quite rare to be able to discuss freely with a creator, on a live chat. The guy is dedicated, the games are good, there is a nice and welcoming community and it is clearly not just another cash grab.

I think this deserves some credits.