• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Others Vortex Games Collection [2020-07-25] [Vortex Games]

VortexGames

Aug 9, 2020
welp, his patreon page is down.
Patreon said the page " containing glorification of sexual violence." thats cause a "violations of Patreon Community Guidelines."..Funy is my game was considered weak by many users because they think it is poor in sexual events :) I deleted many posts, let's see if they fix it tomorrow. Anyway I have discord to public

Discord:

Also I did this page, and I posted there free demos there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Patreon said the page " containing glorification of sexual violence." thats cause a "violations of Patreon Community Guidelines."..Funy is my game was considered weak by many users because they think it is poor in sexual events :) I deleted many posts, let's see if they fix it tomorrow. Anyway I have discord to public

Discord:
I am so sorry for what happened to your page. Have you considered switching to Subscribe Star?

Reactions: Agitrek21

VortexGames

Aug 9, 2020
Hello everybody. I decided to release some free demos of Femdom Island. The thread is closed because the patreon forces me to lock all threads since the content is 18+. So, if you can sponsor me with 1$ I would appreciate it, if you can't, send me a PM through the patreon and I'll send you the direct link.

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
so... no free demo.
unless we send a PM.
I don't get it.
perhaps because of language

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks for the demo link.
I think no people can test it.

Fom my point of view :
Many good features like
-sub menu
-text display

Not perfect
-The action sometime long and repetitive
-If you like femdom, you cannot really enjoy seeing it, because the game constantly put you in some "state of emergency"
(I mean, even with the use of Z axis dash, you hardly keep 2 seconds without getting grabbed again and again)
-The holds animations are a bit repetitive even if there is a bit of variation with some characters
-Some of the holds animations are a bit stiff and lifeless
-I don't really like most of the enemies designs. I would not want to be dominated by such western-game-looking characters.

Beside of these elements, what I expect.
-Sexy cute costume character (maids, schoolgirls etc. DOA is full of such 3D models)
-Some game mode to use girls to beat male opponents (without the urge of surviving)
>>>Like a game mode where you can slowly destroy male opponents one by one
>>>>Perhaps a one on one match where you can take your time to "execute" a helpless male slave trying to escape.

I played only first level until Nefertary boss, because it's a bit long and repetitive.
But I'll get back to the demo again.

Reactions: 21423007

VortexGames

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks for the demo link.
I think no people can test it.

Fom my point of view :
Many good features like
-sub menu
-text display

Not perfect
-The action sometime long and repetitive
-If you like femdom, you cannot really enjoy seeing it, because the game constantly put you in some "state of emergency"
(I mean, even with the use of Z axis dash, you hardly keep 2 seconds without getting grabbed again and again)
-The holds animations are a bit repetitive even if there is a bit of variation with some characters
-Some of the holds animations are a bit stiff and lifeless
-I don't really like most of the enemies designs. I would not want to be dominated by such western-game-looking characters.

Beside of these elements, what I expect.
-Sexy cute costume character (maids, schoolgirls etc. DOA is full of such 3D models)
-Some game mode to use girls to beat male opponents (without the urge of surviving)
>>>Like a game mode where you can slowly destroy male opponents one by one
>>>>Perhaps a one on one match where you can take your time to "execute" a helpless male slave trying to escape.

I played only first level until Nefertary boss, because it's a bit long and repetitive.
But I'll get back to the demo again.
Thank you for share your point!

There are two game modes, one is free map and the other is beat em up. Like every beat em up, repetition is part of it, just like rpg. Who doesn't like beat em up, won't like this way, since the free map modes are like GTA and yes the way you said.

1. Hero mode - (Pure combat) Linear 80% + Freemap 20%
2. Slave mode - (Reverse Ryona) Linear 20% + Freemap 80%

This demo is Hero Mode. The Heroins will rescue the slaves.

There is a free demo of Slave mode 100% free map -

Colegial girls are not available in the medieval universe, for that you can try the previous game. WG urban backstreet.

But is possible to edit the game, and add girls of prev game in this game.

I would also like to share a parallel mod being developed by a disciple, in free map mode, but it's a lot harder than normal.

Mod by Dirk Baeten

Like you, he dont like beat em up, thats why he edited his mod using the freemap mode .

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

There are two game modes, one is free map and the other is beat em up. Like every beat em up, repetition is part of it, just like rpg. Who doesn't like beat em up, won't like this way, since the free map modes are like GTA and yes the way you said.

Google Drive

Colegial girls are not available in the medieval universe, for that you can try the previous game. WG urban backstreet.

I would also like to share a parallel mod being developed by a disciple, in free map mode, but it's a lot harder than normal.

Mod by Dirk Baeten

Like you, he dont like beat em up, thats why he edited his mod using the freemap mode .
Thank you for sharing this free demo here!

Reactions: VortexGames

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019

Google Drive

Mod by Dirk Baeten

Thanks for your reply.
I will take time to read it all (english is not my language)

Just to correct myself

I previously posted :

" I think no people can test it. "

Instead of :

" I think NOW people can test it. "

Hope it didn't sound harsh or something :)

EDIT : thanks for the alternate demo.
Also, I think I somewhat watched his edit of your game before. Can you link me to his content / channel ?

also, you said " Like you, he dont like beat em up, thats why he edited his mod using the freemap mode . "

Actually, I do like beat em ups.
this is my favourite type of game, along with fighting games.
I played nearly every single beat em up on, PC, Dos, consoles, Amiga, indie ones, doujin games, Obor, even some unreleased games.
This is really my stuff. (Im just not into modern 3D beat em ups, and musou etc)

Just that whe nthe enemies are very long to beat and you feel helpless because enemies always catch you the same way whatever you do, it can be very repetitive. ^^;

Also, I would aim to your games, more for the femdom content, more than looking for a hardcore gameplay challenge.

If you check what Boko do on his games as an exemple.
There is some challenge, of course, but he always give the player a chance to beat the game more easily.
Or the enjoy the multiple femdom contents more easily during fight,
Even choosing the move, the girl will use to finish you.

So, when you're not in a mood to challenge a harder game, you still can enjoy the femdom content.

Glad to see you try different types of universes.
My favourite is still in streets, buildings etc.
With cute sexy dressed girls beating punks around... :D

Last edited:

papey

Sep 7, 2017
going through some of the older games, i'm pretty sure you need a goddamn macro to do anything in monster girl dimensions, everything is pretty much inescapable in stage 2