Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Cover.png

Overview:
Vox Gremory is a parody Visual Novel of DxD which will follow, for the most part, the events in the canon series while expanding some characters and events with custom written scenarios, with a high focus on the hentai content.
Play as Issei, and forge your own harem.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-03-24
Developer: Winterfire - - - -
Censored: No
Version: R3
Language: English
Length: 1 Hour 30 minutes
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

We don't condone sharing of our Patron only content, the links to which are added by the F95 Uploader Team. However, we have chosen to take an active role in the community despite the content shared.​ Please support the project if you enjoy the content.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux:
- - -
Mac:
- - -

Extras:

1jGHHpkB_o.png 2Zq8vias_o.png 8sSsAsj2_o.png aLUXZXYT_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
Is the first build of the game out? Cool!!! finally a decent DXD game, knowing winterfire from legacy of hestia, I expect a lot of cool things from this game!

static-assets-upload17580128102131235335.png

Reactions: azdv

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Winterfire
seems like i found the first bug of the game!
the phone events (like text chain, and social media thing) don't reset if you start a new game. (not that they seem to matter, but still.)

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Winterfire
seems like i found the first bug of the game!
the phone events (like text chain, and social media thing) don't reset if you start a new game. (not that they seem to matter, but still.)
Thanks, I'll get that fixed on the next releases!

Yeah, current ones do not have any effect on the gameplay, they're just flavor text for world building, but in future I'll be adding one or two that will have an effect on the game. One of them involving Chess...

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
ehh... I liked this anime very much at the beginning, but later they got our MC very dirty :(
First season (for me) had a not bad, even good story but maaaaan, don't remember if it was 3rd or 4th season they changed MC to boobs worshipper xd - From 1 ep to last the only story was "boobs worshiping" :KEK:

From s1 we new MC and his dragon buddy was kinda pervs, 2nd season it was very obvious and then the MAIN them was boobs. [*]

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Wil you change MC in your game to not be soo much of a boobs worshipper and the story later on so it not be about boobs all the time or you just go straight as it was in anime but just with h-scenes ?
I see Issei as an incubus type of Devil, whose powers are powered by lust, and it just happens he loves boobs so that's how he can easily gain that lust. Of course it's assumed that between squeezing boobs and having sex, he'd pick sex. However, ecchi animes still have editorial limits.

The anime is kind of a mess when compared to LN... It's more of a collection of fan service, if they can put a way to show some boobs, they will. Even in serious situations, they will put fan service even for a few seconds, that's something that happens since the first episodes (Raynare randomly transforming and showing boobs), the LN is what I follow and prefer, and the series is taken much more seriously there.

That being said, humor is still present and that's something that will be within the game as well as I try to convey since the first seconds of the game. Of course there'll be serious moments too, but the love for breasts and humor is something I'll be keeping within reason.

There are some things I find too exagerated as well, like the power " "... Talking to breasts, it doesn't make much sense to me. I think it would make more sense for him to be fueled by lust (by any means) and speak to the soul of the woman instead. Almost identical, just a little more serious.
However, having those kind of powers in canon makes me feel more at ease to develop some custom ones of my own without feeling like I am going against the source material.

In R2 I've expanded the concept of "space" of Pailingual, while also implementing the paranormal concept of a Tulpa. It's a power that I believe fits his character, it allows me to put early hentai content, and it has also a purpose in the game (Being able to conjure them in battle).

So tldr, I think having a MC that loves breasts in a story with some humor is fine, but there has to be a balance and it shouldn't be too exagerated.

ehh... I liked this anime very much at the beginning, but later they got our MC very dirty :(
First season (for me) had a not bad, even good story but maaaaan, don't remember if it was 3rd or 4th season they changed MC to boobs worshipper xd - From 1 ep to last the only story was "boobs worshiping" :KEK:

From s1 we new MC and his dragon buddy was kinda pervs, 2nd season it was very obvious and then the MAIN them was boobs. [*]
The main theme in this game will be building a harem, and growing stronger.
Of course this is still a hentai game, so the MC will be even dirtier, but it will be a build up.
Even if he enjoys breasts, he will do other things aside from squeezing them.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
meanwhile me on the opposite side of issei cornball subject, still vainly hoping for the oppai dragon theme song to be added to the main menu or something.:KEK::HideThePain:

Reactions: Klab040855

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK let's see where this DxD goes.. so far most have failed and the ONLY decent one apparently got abandoned as no updates in ages. One with a bad story where Issai dies and someone replaced him.. bad start that one was with parallel universes couldn't just had him cross over by an accident with his dragon gauntlet. Than one that was some weird not even sure what it was suppose to be with nothing but stripping the girls.

I hope this story goes somewhere.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
I see Issei as an incubus type of Devil, whose powers are powered by lust, and it just happens he loves boobs so that's how he can easily gain that lust. Of course it's assumed that between squeezing boobs and having sex, he'd pick sex. However, ecchi animes still have editorial limits.

The anime is kind of a mess when compared to LN... It's more of a collection of fan service, if they can put a way to show some boobs, they will. Even in serious situations, they will put fan service even for a few seconds, that's something that happens since the first episodes (Raynare randomly transforming and showing boobs), the LN is what I follow and prefer, and the series is taken much more seriously there.

That being said, humor is still present and that's something that will be within the game as well as I try to convey since the first seconds of the game. Of course there'll be serious moments too, but the love for breasts and humor is something I'll be keeping within reason.

There are some things I find too exagerated as well, like the power " "... Talking to breasts, it doesn't make much sense to me. I think it would make more sense for him to be fueled by lust (by any means) and speak to the soul of the woman instead. Almost identical, just a little more serious.
However, having those kind of powers in canon makes me feel more at ease to develop some custom ones of my own without feeling like I am going against the source material.

In R2 I've expanded the concept of "space" of Pailingual, while also implementing the paranormal concept of a Tulpa. It's a power that I believe fits his character, it allows me to put early hentai content, and it has also a purpose in the game (Being able to conjure them in battle).

So tldr, I think having a MC that loves breasts in a story with some humor is fine, but there has to be a balance and it shouldn't be too exagerated.

The main theme in this game will be building a harem, and growing stronger.
Of course this is still a hentai game, so the MC will be even dirtier, but it will be a build up.
Even if he enjoys breasts, he will do other things aside from squeezing them.
Good story with good sex without this boob worship thing would be perfect.
And after reading your post, all i can say is

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Good story with good sex without this boob worship thing would be perfect.
And after reading your post, all i can say is
I am also always open to feedback.
If you do not like the direction the game is taking, I'm willing to at least understand and possibly fix the issue.

OK let's see where this DxD goes.. so far most have failed and the ONLY decent one apparently got abandoned as no updates in ages.
Can't promise you'll like this game, but at the very least I'll be updating monthly.

Reactions: Elyauris

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't promise you'll like this game, but at the very least I'll be updating monthly.
Keep up a story even sandbox games work if you keep the story going and not just turn it into a dating sim and As long as you don't ruin the characters like so many crappy developers.. Change there body sizes and put penis on the girls. If a developer is going to fuck up all the characters than just create there own character quit mutilating the waifus! This is one thing I hate IF you like the character than WTF do you want to destroy the character??? Once you change anything on them it is no longer the same character and is just some clone wannabe so give them a new damn name and a different world they live in.