3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
VR HOT 0.9.1 - Performance Update
Full game:

Update only (you need 0.9.0):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Why they not made a normal desktop mod? I hate only-vr games. I will never become their customer.

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
VR HOT 0.9.2 - So much room for activities!
Full game:

Update only (you need 0.9.1):

Bugfix (only the update, you need 0.9.2):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a place where people share their builds?
Their discord I think, though theres an old thread on reddit.
Try looking in here
Put files in \AppData\LocalLow\VR HOT\VR HOT\data I think.

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
Probably a stupid question, but, I have oculus Quest 2. Does this game run as a standalone game or do i need to be connected to a PC via link cable to play this?

I only just bought myOculus Quest 2 yesterdaay so am still learning sorry.
If someone could give me a dumbed down explaination on how i can play this on my Oculus it would be much appreciated

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Connect to pc either through oculus built in airlink or using virtual desktop then run it from there.
Some people have no problems with airlink on its own, for others it runs like shit.
Which is why someone created virtual desktop. Its on the Oculus store if you need it.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
My in-game body keeps getting stuck to the right hand and it moves along with the right hand. How to fix?
It's a feature, its one of the buttons, its so you can put the controller in your pocket or waistband to move your hip in game.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Probably a stupid question, but, I have oculus Quest 2. Does this game run as a standalone game or do i need to be connected to a PC via link cable to play this?

I only just bought myOculus Quest 2 yesterdaay so am still learning sorry.
If someone could give me a dumbed down explaination on how i can play this on my Oculus it would be much appreciated
It's a PC game, any game that doesn't have .apk at the end of it, is not a Quest 2 application. Which would require PCVR, or in the Quest 2's case a link cable, which turns it into PCVR

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
It's a PC game, any game that doesn't have .apk at the end of it, is not a Quest 2 application. Which would require PCVR, or in the Quest 2's case a link cable, which turns it into PCVR
They released a standalone version. Refer to:

/ (?)
/

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes