3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

thisismyonly

Jul 5, 2020
This seems very CPU hungry, over 60% usage on my i7 10900k but GPU was under 50%
Also sound keeps breaking up for me, playing on lowest settings still get 30fps or under

Reactions: SerpentWave

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
This seems very CPU hungry, over 60% usage on my i7 10900k but GPU was under 50%
Also sound keeps breaking up for me, playing on lowest settings still get 30fps or under
Cloth Physics are going to eat CPU usage, it's still kind of a new thing for vr games, mostly the sex games that haven't figured out how to optimize it really well.

My specs are 3080, i7-11700kf, and i get the 120 capped fps (for my headset) on high settings. (And yet I still keep the cloth physics clothing off because it murders frames). (not sure if this would have the same effect, but there's a setting for skin tightness, i keep it all the way tight, cause there are strange wrinkles with it on for my characters body shape).doesnt effect jiggle i think -sorry only advice i can give.

Also set high priority on task manager. Make sure the game window is the one in focus on monitor. (example: NOT steam vrs overlay thing) if you have a nividia gpu, you can go to manage 3d settings in control panel, add program (click vrhot), go to power management and set it to prefer maximum performance.

Reactions: caralho24

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
Hi! I think this is the best VR game, but optimization is low.

I tried to test different graphics setting to decide what one is better.
May be it will be usefull for somebody.
I run from good SSD M2 and from RAMdisk, but loading game, characters and other is still very slow.

My hardware: Core i5 + 16gb DRR4 + rtx3060 12gb + wifi 6 router (PC connect to router by 1gb cable) + Oculus Quest 2
Using ALVR for wireless game, 72h

Now my notes:

Network is loaded up to 90mbit, so wireless is not a problem and have big reserve of speed.

First i'v noticed that when the sun is off FPS is 5-10 frames better,
also when model is undressed FPS is about 5 frames better

So my stat in server FPS (Sun off, model undressed):

Ultra high quality
DLSS Quality - 31-33
DLSS Balanced - 36-37
DLSS Perfomance - 38-39
FSR ultra - 35-36
FSR high quality - 38-39
FSR quality - 39-40
FSR balanced - 41-42
FSR performance - 47-50

no upscaling:
ultra - 30-31
very high - 37-38
high - 40-41
medium - 42-43
low - 45

Second test in room with chaines:

ultra - 30-31 (with clothes 19-20)
ultra DLSS perf - 35
ultra FSS perf - 45

So i dicide to set high level of graphics and no upscaling, waiting for comments with your experience.

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
I found super power action - just hold trigger and grab, you will see line from your palm - by this line you can magnet toys or lamp to your hand on distance

pippippero

May 9, 2020
The game runs reasonably decently on my rig (3600x and 2070s) but I can't make sense of the controls. My character glitches the crap out every time, the girl doesn't adjust to my position (e.g. for sex or blowjobs she never manages to come even close to me and just flails her head/ass on the nothingness away from my body), and even when she tries she's aiming like 20-30 cm lower where she should.
I can't even grab her to adjust her position to where I want her, she just bounces around where she was standing originally.

Are the controls of this game a mess, or am I just entirely stupid?

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
The game runs reasonably decently on my rig (3600x and 2070s) but I can't make sense of the controls. My character glitches the crap out every time, the girl doesn't adjust to my position (e.g. for sex or blowjobs she never manages to come even close to me and just flails her head/ass on the nothingness away from my body), and even when she tries she's aiming like 20-30 cm lower where she should.
I can't even grab her to adjust her position to where I want her, she just bounces around where she was standing originally.

Are the controls of this game a mess, or am I just entirely stupid?
you can use menu with commands to get her to another pose (button B on oculus controller try left or right) - command interact here or smth else, or voice commands (but A on left or right, but i cannot make my mic working)

also u need to undress man before action

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
upgraded my PC , now it is Ryzen 7 5800X and RTX3060 and hi speed SSD M2 - fps is a bit better now, loading too, but for such powerfull system this game is very bad optimized

Reactions: EricFeng520

pippippero

May 9, 2020
you can use menu with commands to get her to another pose (button B on oculus controller try left or right) - command interact here or smth else, or voice commands (but A on left or right, but i cannot make my mic working)

also u need to undress man before action
First of all, thx for replying.

I've done all this stuff but I can't seem to make the girl "aim for the correct spot". Nor she's usually very responsive to my commands. Voice commands don't work on my rig, when I press A it returns an error that now can't recall on top of my head.
I've fiddled around with the control scheme before trying to play (and if I recall there is a button that you can use to show the control scheme) but I still can't find myself moving the girl properly. Can't really figure out if it is a me problem or the game's but I'll keep trying!

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
you can use button A (left or right, don`t remember) to move your lower body with controller, also you can change penis angle in settings (menu/me), also you can grab her ass by both hands and move as you like

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Chosen-thanks for being the Hero! Awesome! to the Dev(s)! DLSS in Unity and VR! bold and excited to try it! Only played this briefly many versions ago and had potential. Cannot wait to test this out as this I believe is the first Unity DLSS game I have played!. Promise will dollar down for this maybe steam if not censored or SS-one time-regardless I commend the use of cutting edge tech hope 2.3 and unity integration at-least visually holds up the performance bugs sound troubling.

Reactions: chosen

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
This is exactly the one thing stopping me from purchasing this / supporting, etc. The sound issue still occurs, and occurs ONLY, with this game.
Any insight in to this (sound) issue, please post or PM, would be really curious as to why this is occurring.
Other than that, this is a stellar WIP VR title, imho.

KevinCross

Sep 16, 2017
Can't seem to start the game.. When I open the game I'm still in SteamVR Home. I get the sound but not the rest. I'm using an Oculus Rift. Can someone help me with this?

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Can't seem to start the game.. When I open the game I'm still in SteamVR Home. I get the sound but not the rest. I'm using an Oculus Rift. Can someone help me with this?
is your game on a HDD? it takes *a lot* of time to load, in that case. You will have audio but it will take a while more to load everything else.

KevinCross

Sep 16, 2017
is your game on a HDD? it takes *a lot* of time to load, in that case. You will have audio but it will take a while more to load everything else.
No, just on my desktop. So I don't get why it doesn't load. I think it has something do do with my SteamVR cause when I try to open the game, my SteamVR Home room bugs the hell out for a bit and after that nothing. I can only hear the girl's voice.

zzero[tDc]

Dec 19, 2020
The game did not connect to the intiface desktop app from buttplug.io. How does it work? There is no description, no configuration for ip address an port, no interface in the game. :-(

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes