3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

zalazane

May 16, 2020
Is it just me or is anyone else's woman model tearing in 0.5.2? Model was fine for me in 0.5.1 so idk what's up.

Edit: I'm using Oculus Quest 2 Link.

Last edited:

SeriesOne

May 22, 2021
Is it just me or is anyone else's woman model tearing in 0.5.2? Model was fine for me in 0.5.1 so idk what's up.

Edit: I'm using Oculus Quest 2 Link.
0.5.1 everything's fine

0.5.2 left and right arm of the models are jumping around like spaghetti. I dunno man, no way to play this properly atm

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Was hoping, some one might have a solution for the Audio issue Im experiencing: basically, it sounds like after one takes a big whip-it hit; continued reverberated echoes of the model, attempting to speak in slow-mo.

Otherwise Visual performance is fantastic. I have tested on both a Samsung Odyssey+ and Quest 2, and issue is consistent.

Tom41

Aug 7, 2018
For me, definatelly one of the most promising VR adult games. It’s not finished, but it has huge potential. Few advices :
Implement DecaMove - could be used for hip control and this could eliminate the issues with hips. All you need is free app for mobile and works great.

Improve standing positions, when you try standing position from behind, she makes makes very strange pose :D . The same for wall.

You catch the interaction with hottie well, maybe you could focus on this a little more and add few more features, like short storyline of date with her that ends in bed. It would involve players even more to fool the brain that it’s reality and ... it’s actually what’s it about right ? ‍♂

w1cked

Jun 17, 2021
There are two versions for 0.5.3. player and designer, does anyone have some information about that ?

Something changed related to desktop experience ?

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
whoever rigged the keyboard controlls needs to see them ASAP, the camera doesn't rotate when tabbed in the game but dues when tabbed out, left click does anthing, the only things that work are WASD and QE, and the arrow keys

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
What would be the cheapest VR that can run this? I was looking to buy one for some time. I need one that can run the games decently but is also cheaper than others.
If you are in the UK Cex sell the oculus rift cv1 bundle with the remote , 1 sensor and xbox one controller+dongle for £100 , i also bought a 2nd sensor and 2x touch controllers for£15+£32 . They also sell the cv1 bundle with 2nd sensor and 2x touch controllers for £160 BUT you don't get the xbox one controller/dongle (that they currently sell for £50 )
I was lucky to get mine all boxed though it's not always the case but it's all under a 2 year warranty

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
Used older headsets such as the HTC Vive or original Oculus Rift (CV1) are on eBay for about $150-300 depending on condition and accessories. The only issues with those are lower resolution, more complicated tracking, and they don't sell replacement parts anymore so if a cable or something breaks you're going to have to pay inflated prices on the used market for a replacement. There are other headsets out there, but those are the big 2.

I don't have any experience with the Window Mixed Reality headsets but they tend to be on the lower end in price and quality. There is a wide range of headsets and some are better than others. They are hard to recommend because for around the same price you could just buy a better used headset as mentioned above. The HP Reverb G2 ($599) that just launched is supposed to be really good though.

Now if you want to buy something new you are going to get better features, but obvious at a higher price. As I just said the Reverb G2 ($599) is a solid option but on the pricier side. The Oculus Rift S ($299) is also a good headset, but I wouldn't buy it because of the next headset I'm about to mention. The Oculus Quest 2 ($299 for the 64GB or $399 for the 256GB model) is what I have and my personal recommendation as it can do everything the Rift S can but better, and can do wireless PC VR if you have a WiFi 6 capable router. It can also run as a standalone (No PC) headset but that is just for Oculus Store games. If you use a USB Type-C cable you can play any PC games with a wired connection, and while Oculus sells their fancy fiber optic cable ($79) you just buy a regular 5m cable on Amazon (~$20). One last thing about Oculus headsets in general, Facebook owns Oculus so a Facebook account is required for their new headsets, and will be required on the older ones too in a few years. If that makes you uncomfortable then maybe look elsewhere.

Lastly, do your own research. This is just a broad overview to help you get started. If you are serious about getting into VR then get ready because it is really fun (and for more than just beating your meat). Also, make sure your PC is up to spec. I think most games recommend around a GTX 1070 to run smoothly at high settings.
If you are in the UK Cex sell the oculus rift cv1 bundle with the remote , 1 sensor and xbox one controller+dongle for £100 , i also bought a 2nd sensor and 2x touch controllers for£15+£32 . They also sell the cv1 bundle with 2nd sensor and 2x touch controllers for £160 BUT you don't get the xbox one controller/dongle (that they currently sell for £50 )
I was lucky to get mine all boxed though it's not always the case but it's all under a 2 year warranty

aeromi4423

Oct 7, 2018
That's a damn good deal, where I live they sell XBone controllers alone for £50.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes