3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

BlackShotman

Sep 25, 2017
whoever rigged the keyboard controlls needs to see them ASAP, the camera doesn't rotate when tabbed in the game but dues when tabbed out, left click does anthing, the only things that work are WASD and QE, and the arrow keys
How did you make it work? I just get a static screen

SeriesOne

May 22, 2021
0.5.3 looking good So far but does anyone know how to use the new room? I mean I cant get her to use the sm table and the new anti gravity bar does not work either. Her feet just keep pulling it down.

For stability i have to say, it looks pretty stable atm on my rift S. Using the built in controller to hip movement function is still a pain in the ass to use, cause the male model hand keeps getting in the way of the "traffic" you know.

Edit: also thanks for sharing that 0.5.3 Version in the first place.

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
I cant get her to use the sm table
from discord: have her stand very close, next to, the table in bdsm room. then use command to lay down on table. from there use the intercourse and change position / turn over commands. works every time.

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
So what exactly changed in this newer version? There's no changelog.
They release a room to torture your lady! but as the movements are not stables you can't do anything! not even dragging her on the floor!:ROFLMAO:...waiting for stable version for my part!!

Kamashi

Nov 24, 2018
+skin deformation after slapped
-high end card can not run it at 60fps at max setting
,IA can't handle my stick :<
"innovative physics system" meanwhile: old chair = ballons ;D

Last edited:

WhirlingD

May 15, 2018
Does anyone have a decent SteamVR controls binding for WMR? I have a Samsung Odyssey and when I tried to edit the game's controls in SteamVR the control names make no sense.

SeriesOne

May 22, 2021
from discord: have her stand very close, next to, the table in bdsm room. then use command to lay down on table. from there use the intercourse and change position / turn over commands. works every time.
That worked pretty well, thank you.
Still got problems with positioning her right. I thought you can now position her while grabbing her with your hands, but apparently not. She just bounces back and forth like a gummybear.

• Haha
Reactions: chosen

mark47

Nov 24, 2017
not quite there yet, wasd qe work but camera only rotates when tabbed out from the game, left mouse does nothing still.
either the creators knows jack shit how to config keyboard and mouse. or is just a psycho that think will game will go throught the ceiling cuz uses VR

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes