• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

jargg7873

Dec 15, 2022
Reactions: Atomic333

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
I tried this with Quest 2 and Link cable, but it doesn't really work, can anyone help? It starts up just fine through SteamVR, but when I select a room from the main menu I get a constantly changing screen with: "Loading player" or something, then back to the main menu, then completely black and it just keeps doing that. I can hear the character talk though, so it seems like the game is loading just fine but I'm not seeing it in my VR glasses.

nonamepleasevptr

Jan 8, 2022
I tried this with Quest 2 and Link cable, but it doesn't really work, can anyone help? It starts up just fine through SteamVR, but when I select a room from the main menu I get a constantly changing screen with: "Loading player" or something, then back to the main menu, then completely black and it just keeps doing that. I can hear the character talk though, so it seems like the game is loading just fine but I'm not seeing it in my VR glasses.
looks like your pc is very weak, try config minimum graphics and wait 5-10 minutes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'll say it again, , which as a side note, would be very appreciated if it were also uploaded with future updates. (And this one was 2 months ago as it stands, it's since started being released.)

In fact, as of checking their patreon as I typed this,

EDIT: Important correction though, starting March 2023 is when new updates will only arrive on Steam, and when Patreon exclusively distributes the Quest version.

1672278684934.png

Reactions: fooder

loler69

Jan 13, 2020
anyone else have the bug where the females mouth doesnt open?, it seems like the rig for the mouth is just detached from the mesh because the collider still seems to move, just not the actual mouth

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game feels like effort to interface with. Good systems on everything but interactivity.

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
This game feels like effort to interface with. Good systems on everything but interactivity.
Sadly thats true, but their effort is not to have just interface and play with clothes and etc... they tried to make it interactive, but the problem is thats very very hard to do and this game has very low budget and low amount of people working on it as it is not sponsored and/or owned by a big company - its a bunch of people who started it and are trying their best.... thats at least my understanding of it.
So if people continue to buy the game and/or support them in patreon it will continue to improve as it did and the game is miles ahead compared to 1 year ago(4-5 patches ago)... controls are still bad and the game is buggy AF thats for sure, but its getting better and there isn't a better game like this that I know of, so we can only support if we can and wait and hope for it to become what its supposed to be and work as intended. I believe if this game gets to its full potential it will become huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: smrt

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Sadly thats true, but their effort is not to have just interface and play with clothes and etc... they tried to make it interactive, but the problem is thats very very hard to do and this game has very low budget and low amount of people working on it as it is not sponsored and/or owned by a big company - its a bunch of people who started it and are trying their best.... thats at least my understanding of it.
So if people continue to buy the game and/or support them in patreon it will continue to improve as it did and the game is miles ahead compared to 1 year ago(4-5 patches ago)... controls are still bad and the game is buggy AF thats for sure, but its getting better and there isn't a better game like this that I know of, so we can only support if we can and wait and hope for it to become what its supposed to be and work as intended. I believe if this game gets to its full potential it will become huge.
Even in the most minimal room, you tell the "hottie" to go sit somewhere and she does, then shortly falls off of it and talks random lines nonstop (first game like this I muted the sound in). And then when you try to do ANY pose, the biggest issue is that you are always colliding with the model and any interactions you try to do make it so you are actively pushing them into the sky or away. The way your character follows your movements is also heavily puppeted so you feel out of body (in a vr game somehow you feel out of the body of your character).
Turning off legs causes issues too somehow when you'd think it would make it a bit easier to interact. I'm not that impressed with the player models because you can find them on daz3d really cheap with all the expressions ready to export to engine of choice and animate

I really have no clue why you can't lock the "hottie" in place. Telling them to go "there" actually just results in them doing the same thing as nearest. I have given up on trying to do half the commands really. I just don't understand what the goal was with the game. Almost everything does not work. You can sort of pose the characters but it often just doesn't work out. Grabbing is also out of the question since they will just snap back to their nearest pose spot.

I can at best call this game a concept. I cannot believe yiffalicious in all it's jank is still the best type of game like this minus the lack of 2.0 having the interactive things 1.0 has. Really strange people can't just get the concept of pose and fuck games down.

I really don't think getting my hands stuck inside the thigh or arms and body or watching what is supposed to be my character's body constantly fight with the very ground they are on or float away from me as immersive. I really don't like how they just relied on some ragdoll for the player sitting down also. All of the player poses are awful even when tweaking them in the options.

Also you can forget about trying to use certain clothes as they will collide with their own physics and explode into a mess of triangles eventually. I think eventually this game could get better but it is currently a hardcore miss at it's center. Maybe one day.

With all that rant said and aired out, this game does do a lot right though.

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
IMO we need options to disable more than just legs. Just being honest here, there's a reason people play this type of game. Now try doing anything after setting one or both of your controllers down.

I think Valve had a hard time deciding (for HL:A) rather or not the player should have arms or not, ultimately it was decided floating hands was the right choice, and I fully agree. It didn't really break immersion for me. Having the arms visible leads to more issues than it's worth.

Haven't tried this game in several iterations now, came back and had no intent to screw around more than thirty minutes after feeling the controls. And I get it, VR controls are tricky, I don't think anyone has made a perfect system yet. But it can definitely improve. Really, it seems like the game wants you to have a large play space, full body tracking, and a robot pussy to do anything as intended. It's not much for a sit back and relax experience.

Reactions: catsdino

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
someone v0.9.3? ty.
VR HOT 0.9.3.1 - The devil is in the details
Full game:

Update only (you need 0.9.2):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I was just watching a video about this update.
Thanks for posting it.

Rob Crams channel

Reactions: cff
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes