• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
How should I move charcters around in desktop version when your camera is not very close to them? If possible to drop controls here I would appreciate too!

Reactions: Wocky_Slush

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
How should I move charcters around in desktop version when your camera is not very close to them? If possible to drop controls here I would appreciate too!
I'll be honest with you. This game is hard to control even in vr. Like trying to do anything feels like a fever dream. You are barely in control of your own character, let alone the partner.

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
I'll be honest with you. This game is hard to control even in vr. Like trying to do anything feels like a fever dream. You are barely in control of your own character, let alone the partner.
its prerelease version its 0.xx.xx, this is a game far from being finished its a BETA, but it gets better with every update, so its moving towards being finished, but I don't see it happening anytime soon... so best things you can do right now are 2 things:

1. is create characters, if you save em as cards not characters they do not have a limit, but its kinda laggy after you have more than 15-20 cards, so you just move em somewhere and use 15 at a time... (characters can also be moved ofc, but the cards are easier to navigate since u can see it both in game and on ur pc)

2. set a position u like where u like it move there set urself in a position u like the view and the click the wrist control button and move ur char entirely with ur right hand while ur left hand is "free" and thats pretty much it.

P.S. for me those 1. and 2. are the main things this game should exist for - bust a nut and move on with ur life... the whole girlfriend/wife idea is not very healthy to do - spending hours in there pretending its part of ur life or w/e touching eachother and talking to eachother and w.e. the hell you wanna do with perfectly well made controls and gestures and etc. At the end of the day this is just my take on the game ofc its personal preference and choices, so ofc do w/e the hell u wanna do ^^

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
VR HOT 0.9.4 - OpenXR and Hand Tracking
Full game:

Update only (you need 0.9.3.1):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Can you make your character cum in VR? There isn't much in the way of instructions/help in-game so I can't figure it out, assuming it's possible at all.

Edit: Figured out you can do it by clicking the left controller's stick. Could use a bit of work though IMO. When cumming inside it sometimes clips up onto the body and as far as I can tell there's no creampie no matter how much you do it.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So the last version I played was 8.0 because I hadn't realized the game is still getting updates, and I'm pretty sure I had hip tracking with SlimeVR/owotrack working using my phone. With the newest version it doesn't though, there's no green sphere for my hip tracking even though trackers are set to be visible and hitting the "use hip tracking" button does nothing.

Hip tracking works for me in another VR sex sim, Come Closer, so it seems like there's something not working right in this game.

modine2021

May 20, 2021
So the last version I played was 8.0 because I hadn't realized the game is still getting updates, and I'm pretty sure I had hip tracking with SlimeVR/owotrack working using my phone. With the newest version it doesn't though, there's no green sphere for my hip tracking even though trackers are set to be visible and hitting the "use hip tracking" button does nothing.

Hip tracking works for me in another VR sex sim, Come Closer, so it seems like there's something not working right in this game.
hmmm... hip tracking and hand tracking., i guess u need one of the big boys for that... *cries on a cheap samsung odyssey ++*.....WMR sucks ass :cry:

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017

tbh even when it "worked" it was pretty terrible and would detach itself randomly. Other games like Heat have full-body-tracking that actually works pretty well (also IntimateVR has a working waist tracking though that project seems to be dead). Not sure about other VR games since most of them seem kinda featureless (aka tech demos), so I've mostly just sticked with ones that actually have some content in them.

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone have link for VR HOT 0.9.4.5 ???
VR HOT 0.9.4.5 - Bug Fix Update
0.9.4.5 Update only (you need 0.9.4):

0.9.4:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Still no desktop mode :unsure: ?
That's probably going to be a while, I think they said something about wanting to add it, but for how this game is, it's going to be incredibly difficult, the big downside to this game is that its already hard to make bodies or your own character for that matter do what you want them to IN VR. So desktop will probably be a nightmare.
Eventually maybe, but not really something to look out for anytime soon. :cry:

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes