3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
This game is already nightmare controls with VR. I couldn't even imagine controlling this game with mouse and keyboard. It's not like 'Captain Hardcore' or anything similar controls and physics wise.
Despite being a VR user, I still feel your pain though.
I agree, this game is completely unplayable in vr. Most of the game is telling the character to go somewhere and watching them stumble slowly while spouting lines at you. Getting anywhere near them pushes them away from you while you try to move your puppet strings body around.

Reactions: Viixby

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Ahhaha pretty accurate I won't lie, I mean the game is good, but it really is more of a headache than a pleasure. Controlling their character is already hard, but then your own character moves around like a wet noodle so it's pretty difficult.
CkXx.gif
It reminds me of this old game, which was really fun btw. (Octodad) if anyone is interested.

Reactions: catsdino

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
I think if most of these developers can create more games like this, they can even sell more, if you can play it with out VR this VR Consoles, they look great now but, is it worth buying, most pc players buy a gamer pc not VR consoles how long does the VR batteries last, not even a full 2 hours with a Pc its just better. I don`t know why you get developers that are creating VR Consoles is it for the rich geeks that can not use a pc or a laptop make a game and play it thru a Pc most people buy big good graphichs cards upgrade their Pcs to play better games we want games like this not sandbox pussy games for pussies

Last edited:
May 19, 2022
game runs like ass on my high end pc but it honestly shines on quest standalone thanks to the passthrough/mixed reality support. Granted you can use alxr with the PC version for similar results but you won't get the integration with your room setup. Now if only it could be optimized a bit. Even at low settings the resolution is higher than makes sense for quest standalone

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
This game runs crap if it was pc key board play yes then it was okay now its just a waste even on Steam people are complaining about VR consoles look here see it may way VR is not like pc or desktop people think every one likes VR not everyone wants it

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Vr hot 9.6

New:
* Simple 1st person and 3rd person control in desktop mode
* Labia wetness slider
* Thrusting with T key (3 levels)
* Player position "kneel"
* Lip glossiness slider
* Genital & anus color (+ opacity slider)
* Switch subtitles on/off in AI dialog
* Sliders for glutes, lacrimals, cheeks and anus
* More eye colors
* More eye liner options
* Customizable target for Guidance System (oral/vaginal/anal)
* DLSS + TAAU in desktop mode
* Bloom and Depth of Field effects (switchable)
* Color profiles (Main Menu > Settings > Scene)
* Global Illumination
* SSAO

Improvements:
* Animations
* Navigation + lay down + sit down of Hottie
* Glute and genital collision behavior
* Glute spreading / better collisions / better jiggle
* Lighting hair
* Eye shader
* Breast physics
* Skin rendering
* Hair simulation
* Mouse physics in desktop mode
* AI behavior when player is idle
* Hand tracking grab mode
* Mouth rendering
* Self shadows for male character
* Increased size input field for AI interests
* Font readability in menus

Bug Fixes:
* Heels collision
* Jittering legs during turn over
* Buttplug.io issue during vaginal sex (Toy Sync)
* Hottie melting over time
* Eye liner not rendering correctly
* Penis angle slider not working
* Player collision not correct in some cases
* Help text overlapping with other UI elements
* Resolution too low on quality level "low"

Known Issues:
* Desktop mode player body vanishes sometimes, depending on player movement
* Full body cloth collision leading to unwanted effects (e.g. arms under cloth)
* Menus covering stuff (hands, etc.) (with upscaling)

Reactions: Lionily and Vazont

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
Vr hot 9.6

New:
* Simple 1st person and 3rd person control in desktop mode
* Labia wetness slider
* Thrusting with T key (3 levels)
* Player position "kneel"
* Lip glossiness slider
* Genital & anus color (+ opacity slider)
* Switch subtitles on/off in AI dialog
* Sliders for glutes, lacrimals, cheeks and anus
* More eye colors
* More eye liner options
* Customizable target for Guidance System (oral/vaginal/anal)
* DLSS + TAAU in desktop mode
* Bloom and Depth of Field effects (switchable)
* Color profiles (Main Menu > Settings > Scene)
* Global Illumination
* SSAO

Improvements:
* Animations
* Navigation + lay down + sit down of Hottie
* Glute and genital collision behavior
* Glute spreading / better collisions / better jiggle
* Lighting hair
* Eye shader
* Breast physics
* Skin rendering
* Hair simulation
* Mouse physics in desktop mode
* AI behavior when player is idle
* Hand tracking grab mode
* Mouth rendering
* Self shadows for male character
* Increased size input field for AI interests
* Font readability in menus

Bug Fixes:
* Heels collision
* Jittering legs during turn over
* Buttplug.io issue during vaginal sex (Toy Sync)
* Hottie melting over time
* Eye liner not rendering correctly
* Penis angle slider not working
* Player collision not correct in some cases
* Help text overlapping with other UI elements
* Resolution too low on quality level "low"

Known Issues:
* Desktop mode player body vanishes sometimes, depending on player movement
* Full body cloth collision leading to unwanted effects (e.g. arms under cloth)
* Menus covering stuff (hands, etc.) (with upscaling)
don't do this to me, I thought there is a download link in the end :cry::cry:

P.S. I think there is one more update after 0.9.6

Bug Fix Update 0.9.6.2
SMALL UPDATE
Thu, July 20

- Animation Issue with small / tall Hotties (Floating)
- Bloom Effect on Start Menu
- Dark Eyes in ambient Light / Shadows

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vazont and sierra69

arcticmine

Jun 9, 2017
can you share 0.9.6 please, if possible of course and thanks
The new version seems good for desktop player. A hero for the update. I want to test it :HideThePain:
we need you again <3
Well, is there a millionaire, genius, philanthropist among you who will post version 9.6 here?
Here.

VR HOT 0.9.6.2 - TONS of improvements & Extended Desktop Mode
Full game:

Update only (you need 0.9.5):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kazerad

Feb 7, 2021
Listen, why is there no sexual fluids in the game? I seem to remember there was an update for a long time, with liquids, now I'm playing, there is no sperm, no squirt of liquid from girls, it's strange
And another question, where is the folder with the game settings in Appdata? it should be there somewhere, but it's not called VR HOT, I just turned on the game, and I still have the old settings, I need to find out where these settings are in order to delete and reset everything to standard.

May 19, 2022
Left stick click is the ejaculate button but I think it's just a simply particle effect and decal on the character after, not simulated liquids.

Anyway, decent update but the game still has major issues with performance, controls/movement (feels like theres literally no spring to make the male character catch up with my movements. Plus it has self collusion without realistically simulating tensions or joints so it just folds into itself constantly.

Even before the GPT powered AI was added there were big issues with the character AI ignoring commands or getting fucked up physics due to bad blending between actions. Now the girl can intentionally refuse your commands, which is low-key pretty hot (tho definitely bordering on the creepy with how realistically frightened she sounded) but it happens way too often and is very inconsistent with the girl screaming out canned lines like "TOUCH MY PUSSY AHHHH" and then immediately rejecting your advances.

This brings me to my next point which is that there doesn't seem to be a way to actually disable the prerecorded voice lines aside from adjusting the min/max timers, but it should just default to off when you use the GPT AI. Honestly the voice cloning system is so well implemented that it sounds more natural to me than hearing the same canned lines over and over, especially when they don't match the face expressions. The AI lines dont seem to have code to trigger the four extreme expressions but I imagine it will be possible in a future update to have expressions dynamically change to match up with the AI voice.

Honestly the only issues with the AI part specifically for me was occasionally iffy voice recognition but that could be my end, the indecisiveness/forgetfulness (low memory), and the speed at getting a response. Part of the speed issue may be due to simple commands that could already be handled by the old voice recognition system now querying the gpt server everytime you speak. If that is the case that's an easy enough fix to get some responsiveness back (better separation of active behavior and conversation processes)

The other issue is that this real-time GPT system isn't optimized for consumer PCs to run locally alongside a demanding game yet so everything comes from a server they run themselves until we get some new breakthrough that cuts vram usage to a third. I normally don't feel remorse about piracy as imo a digital product i would never buy is not a lost sale if I pirate it, but this raised a small moral dilemma. Even if I have no issue stealing bandwidth from the devs, I'm also hurting the experience of people who like the game more than me. I'm still gonna play it a bit but I'll feel bad about it

I'll try some of the vam implementations but most likely ai for sex bots will need another year or so to bring performance up to a good level for realtime conversations running locally

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes